Ch. 41: Claiming Territory

Ashley's P.O.V

"YOUR PREGNANT?" Ryan growled.

I felt my blood grow cold, my heart dropping to the ground, as I stood there vulnerable pushed up against the wall with utter strength, staring into Ryan's menacing and wicked look. Saying he was pissed was an understatement. He was beyond pissed. His blood was literally boiling, as his face slightly reddened, his jawline tense and tight to the point where you saw his jaw muscles pop out, his eyes were dark and cold, his veins stood out from around his neck and arms, he looked harsh and dangerous, period.

"Ryan, I-I...uhhh..." I stuttered.

I didn't know what to say. My secret was discovered by Ryan. C'mon now. What is there to say? I was pregnant from the man he most hated in this universe, while here he was trying to make me his damn wife, literally. But this was bad, really bad. Ryan knowing I was pregnant was bad news, because I don't know what he's capable of doing with this information. In my heart I just hope he will leave me alone now. He can look for someone else, right?

"It's his kid isn't it?" He growled.

"Y-Yes." I whimpered, tears beginning to form in my eyes, as his grip on me tightened. "Ryan, you're hurting me. Please let go."

"Since fucking when!?" He yelled.

"I don't know. I just found out. I have to go back to the doctor's." I whispered.

"Does Diego know!?"

"Y-Yes." I lied. "Ryan, oww, let go of me!"

"You're a fucking terrible liar know that Ashley? Don't ever fucking lie to me again." He spat, as he pressed up to me tighter, hurting me against the wall, his nails digging in even deeper to my skin.

Unknowing of what to say, I ended up crying instead. The pain was excruciating physically, with Ryan's touch, plus emotionally and mentally I was just as fucked up. I had just ended things with the love of my life, to be dealing with Ryan right now. So I did what I'm best at doing. Just cry, crying my agony and pain away.

Suddenly Ryan's demeanor changed instantly, at the sight of my weak state. His grip quickly loosened and now held on to me gently, pulling me off the wall and embraced me in a warm hug out of nowhere. For some reason I accepted it, maybe because I was an emotional wreck and in need of comfort, but I hid my face against his chest, crying as much as I could, as I felt his hand sooth my back.

"Shit, Ashley. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to harm you and loose it like that, I was just so angry." He whispered.

Did every guy I know have anger problems or what?

The sudden ring of the bell rang loudly through the school, signaling it was not time to head to 6th period, but neither of us made an attempt to move, yet we still held ourselves in the comforting hug, until a voice caught our attention.

"Hey! Get the fuck away from her!" I heard someone yell.

I looked up to see Zayn at the other end of the hallway, with a water bottle in hand, running towards us, angry and confused at the sight of Ryan near me.

"Zayn, look man, I-"

Before Ryan could finish his sentence, Zayn ripped him off of me, grabbing him from his shirt collar, pushing him against the wall forcefully.

"Don't you fucking touch her Soc." Zayn hissed.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do....Grease." Ryan spat back.

"Zaynie. Please. Stop. I don't like fights." I sniffed.

Zayn simply let go of him, giving him a hard death glare, before turning to face me, his hands instantly landing to my arm, which was now bruising with some blood escaping from the deep scratches due to Ryan's skin contact.