Ch. 11: Date With Destiny

Ashley's P.O.V

"Don't look so nervous, I won't hurt you."

His blue-green orbs stare into mine for a few seconds before he finally begins driving. The ride was pretty quiet and I spent the entire time staring out the window rather than talking to him. Suddenly, Ryan places his hand on my knee but I swat it away before he even has the chance of rising it any higher. He chuckles in response for my actions clearly amused with the situation before we arrive in front of a large fancy restaurant with valet parking. 

"We're here." He smiles.

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and reached to open the door when I realized it was locked. Ryan had locked me in, that asshole. I saw him jog around the car to my side as he opened the door for me offering his hand, but I rejected it. Without his help, I get off the car and I stepped away from him putting space between us, as I tug my sweater closer to my body once feeling the cold breeze running past my skin. I should have brought something warmer.

"Are you cold?" Ryan looks at me concerned.

"No." I lie as I try to keep my eyes concentrated on the worker who had taken Ryan's car keys to park his car, as if Ryan couldn't do that himself.

Ryan smirks and I was pulled under one of his strong arms instantly as he guides me down the path to the fancy two story building. It was a very elegant restaurant with marble floors, a large chandelier hanging in the middle, and the environment was very quite in which all I could hear was the clanking of the wine cups yet at the lower level of the restaurant there seemed to be a mini club area where it was all very jazzy like in the flapper and prohibition era. Oh God, this place is to elegant for me, I literally don't even fit in at a place like this where women practically wore gowns to dine in, I mean all I'm wearing is my pencil skirt and my crop top.

"Why would you bring me here? I'm not even properly dressed for such occasion." I hiss at him. "Everyone is going to stare at us because we look like idiots."

"Relax princess, you look beautiful with what you're wearing. Besides my family is pretty known, these people won't even dare talk shit about my appearance." He says as he removes his arm from around my shoulders and spins me to face him directly. I gasp at his touch when he pushes my hair away from my shoulder, letting it all fall down my back. He leans down and his lips brush over the mark he'd left me today in the morning.

"Hm, maybe I should give you another one." He whispers to my ear causing a chill to run down my spine.

"No." I hiss, as I began to back away from him but he easily catches my wrist and pulls me into him.

"Later then." His mouth curls up into a smirk.

He then wraps his arm around my waist, pushing me up closely to the side of his body as we both walk inside the restaurant. We are greeted at the entrance by the hostess who Ryan gives his name to stating he has a reservation. She flicks her eyes to her list and nods at him before leading us to a table in the very back corner, a dark hidden corner to be exact. I take my sweater off extending it on the chair as a waiter appears quickly introducing himself and gives us our menu's taking our orders of our drinks in the process.

"What would you like to eat?" Ryan asks as he looks at me from across the table.

"I'm not hungry." I say, setting the menu down in front of me. "I don't want to eat anything."

"Princess, you better pick something or else I will." He states, clearly getting irritated.

"Would you like some time to decide, sir?" The waiter asks Ryan politely and elegantly.