Ch. 59: Into You

Ashley's P.O.V

I felt my cheeks turn pink from the extreme heat I felt burning my body inside. My heart fluttered rapidly, and I felt like it was going to jump off my chest. My stomach began to flip several times, along with a slight sense of nerves and I couldn't stop fidgeting with my fingers.

This feeling was very strange, yet it brought a certain sense of happiness to me. I just got a certain vibe that felt so good and right inside of me, that I couldn't help but smile at him. With every step he takes, he gets closer to me. I watch as girls swoon over him, watching him and try their best to look sexy for him by pushing out their breast or butts, but nothing they did caught his attention, besides receiving a small 'hello' from him.

That is, until his eyes connect with mine. His light brown orbs stare right at mine, as he spots me within the small crowd of girls. He looks a bit shocked at first actually, before a sudden frown decorates his face. I begin to grow nervous, but the bad kind of nervous because I had no idea what was happening, I had no idea why he was looking at me the way he was, with so much anger and disappointment. He seems to hesitate at first, brushing his hair with his fingers, before tugging at them and then takes long strides towards me.

My eyes widen once having fully realized he was literally walking towards me, of all people. In fact, my breathe hitches and I take a step back, misplacing my foot and accidentally knock myself down on the floor and fall on my knees. Well that's embarrassing. Yes Ashley, just trip in front of one of the most hottest guys you've seen in your life. I'm such an idiot.

"Shit." I hear someone curse, and almost instantly my eyes come in contact with a pair of black converse on the ground. It didn't take long before a strong pair of hands grip my arms gently, and pull me up to stand on my two clumsy feet. "Are you ok?"

I look up nervously, ignoring the fire that ignites the spot where he's touching my arms, and bite down on my lip as I take the courage to look at him so up close. I can barely breathe at his proximity, and the fact that he's even much more handsome this close as I can see his every detail is making it harder to breathe. He looks at me with worry, his brows furrowed as his eyes search for mine.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I smile gently, wrapping my arms around my small baby bump.

His hands let go of my arms, and he straightens himself up, his countenance erasing any signs of worry and replaces it with a firm emotionless face. He places his hands inside his pockets, and turns to walk away, but stops and turns back to look at me.

"You know, I never asked to be your charity case. I didn't need your help to get bailed out." He snaps.

I stare at him confused, wondering what the hell he was talking about. Why would he even be my charity case? What did I do? What even got him to be arrested in the first place?

"Um, I-I don't know what you're t-talking about." I stutter nervously.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He replies angrily. "Mr. Collins told me you asked him to bail me out. My question is why? I don't need shit that comes from you."

I shake me head. "Look, I don't know what to say. To be honest I don't even know who you are."

He scoffs, as in he rolls his eyes, crosses his arms across his chest, and scoffs. If my hearing isn't failing me I'm pretty sure he mutters a "un-fucking believable." and licks his lips with his tongue before looking at me angrily. He takes a step closer to me, and I take a step back, feeling the wall behind me, and he takes advantage of this by placing both his hands on either side of my head.

"Look at you." He grits. "What money does to someone. You become some rich Soc all of a sudden and you think you're on top of the world."

I gulp, afraid to even answer having him so close to me. His face inches closer to mine by the second, his lips hovering over mine ever so closely, and I watch his eyes flicker down to them every so often before he looks into my eyes. Although I felt threatened right now, I have to admit this was kind of turning me on, because no matter how he was looking at me with hate and lust at the same time, I felt my body burn besides him from an unexplainable feeling. Call me crazy, because I had no idea if this was my hormones being all over the place due to my pregnancy but I can feel as if my baby is transferring some feelings of love towards this man.