Ch. 23: Heartbreaker

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! IM SO SORRY I HAVENT WRITTEN IN A LONG TIME. >.< SOWWIEE. BUT IM FINALLY UPDATING. IVE BEEN BUSY AT SCHOOL AND STUFFF BUT YEA..... HOPE YOU ENJOY BUT I WILL WARN THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R. IT GOT DOWN! LOL! IF YOU DONT LIKE SEXUAL STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO SKIP DOWN, ANYWAYS ENJOY. ILL LET YOU READ NOW. OH MERRY CHRISTMAS! ENJOY!!

Ashley's P.O.V

My hands flew up to Ryan's chest automatically but like always, I can hardly ever push him off me, and this is one of those times. His hands went under my shirt only to grasp my sides causing me to whimper at his touch. I had never been touched there yet. Diego had never done that, my beautiful Diego. Ryan slowly brought his lips back to mine crashing to them feverishly again, and I just stood their wanting to cry. I felt the tears coming but they wouldnt slip out.

"I'm going to make you mine. " Ryan growled at my ear as he began to nibble on my earlobe still maintaining me locked in between him and the rock wall.

My eyes shifted to his as he said those words. Make me his? What is that supposed to mean. As in...? Oh gosh no. I knew this day would come, but not this soon! Nor with him!

"Noooooooo!! RYAN PLEASE!" I cried.

"Shhh. Baby, what's wrong. I just want to make you feel good. " Ryan said gently as he looked deep into my eyes. Thats when I noticed how lustful and hungry they looked at this moment, and it scared me.

"Ryan...Please why can't you just hate me?" I cried.

"I do. I hate you for making me want you so badly. I had never wanted anyone like you. Ashley, you get the monster out of me. Just be mine?" He growled as his fingers traced down my lips and body soothingly.

"I wanna go home. " I stated.

"Don't be a bad girl babe. Your mine first. " He winked.

Before I could say anything else, Ryan quickly grabbed my arm and pinned me down to the ground hovering over me.

"Ryan, I beg you. Don't do anything stupid. " I pleaded.

"It's not stupid. It's love. And Ashley I suggest you to shut up, stop with your cries, your gonna love this. No girl has ever said any different......I make em feel good. And if you don't want Diego getting hurt I suggest you listen to every command I do. " Ryan ordered.

My body flinched at his threat. Diego. I cant let him hurt me for my fault. All he wants is me and he wont touch Diego right? I felt like my heart was in my mouth as Ryan looked at me with those dark eyes and reached up to place a hair in the back of my ear. His lips were placed on my exposed skin of my neck nibbling and sucking as my chest rose and fell heavily. Ryan was able to notice how nervous I was as he took my trembling hands onto his large ones wrapping them over his neck.

"I'll be gentle. I promise. " He smiled.

I gasped at him as he began to unzip my jeans, pulling them down ever so slowly, bit by bit, my heart beating erractically at my chest ready to burst as more skin was exposed to him. My jeans were then fully slipped off and discarded off to the side, creating a hard lump in my throat.

I watched as his large hand slid down my body, down to my right thigh, caressing it as he made his way down my leg. His eyes never leaving mine. He slid his warm hand up my thigh making me squirm in his touch. A whimper escaped my parted lips as Ryan touched me lightly over my underwear. He slowly began to rub over the sensitive area as my hips began to move with his touch.

"Ryan!" I gasped.

Ryan groaned as his fingers slipped to the front of my underwear. I cried in surprise at the new touch. Noone had ever touched me this way. Ryan grabbed my thighs pulling them apart, spreading them so they hung beside his lap. I looked up at Ryan to see him bring his fingers into his mouth sucking them before pulling them out. His rough fingertips ran up the inside of my thighs again before being dipped into my underwear. This time his middle finger teasing my entrance. I know he was being careful as he eased the finger in gently but that didn't stop the uncomfortable moans leaving my mouth. I struggled to breathe as he pushed in deeper, my hands fisting the dirt and grass beside me. My thighs began to shake as gasps escaped my mouth, but Ryan kept pulling them apart and pinning them to the ground in order for them not to close and for me to not move.