Ch. 18: Nothing Like Us

Ashley's P.O.V

After 10 minutes, I turned off the shower, grabbing a towel to dry off and then wrapped it around my body, walking out towards the room. I looked around, and oddly enough, their was no one. I quickly grabbed a pair of black skinny's with a white bra top, a bra, and a pair of undies, and walked back into the bathroom to change into my outfit. After I finished dressing, I blow hair dryed my hair, letting my ends flip out naturally, parting my long bangs in the middle and braiding them to the side. After giving myself one last look, I walked back out onto the room, this time with a beautiful Diego standing and looking in his closet, choosing what to wear. I let out a small smile and jogged myself toward him, sneakily, my hands flying up to cover his eyes.

"Hmmmm. I wonder who this could be?" He chuckled, as his hands grabbed mine. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Guess." I chuckled.

"Well, this is definatly a girl..." Diego stated playfully.

"Ofcourse silly! Uhhh, its princess Aurora?"

"Well then Princess, I have to tell you something, I'm in love, with a girl named Ashley. "

I let out a small giggle, as my name escaped his lips, yet my heart began to feel warm as he said he loved me.

"What if I told you I am Ashley, and Princess Aurora?"

"Well then, I'd be your prince." Diego teased.

"You'd be Prince Phillip. " I stated.

"Well then, can Prince Phillip kiss his princess?" He asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!" I said happily, as Diego took my hands away from his eyes, turning around to face me with a smirk.

"Now, where's my kiss?" He asked as he smiled down at me, slowly leaning in to me closing his eyes.

Immediatly our lips connected, syncing in harmony. His soft pink lips feeling smooth against my own. Diego wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me in even closer to him, closing any gap their was between us. He slid his tongue slowly on my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I accepted, letting my lips part. Without breaking the kiss, Diego placed his hands under my thighs, hoisting me up, my legs wrapping around his legs as he walked us over to his bed. He gently placed me down, his body hovering over me, not letting go, my hands finding their way up to his wavy hair, tugging on them, earning a moan from deep inside his chest. His lips began to trail down my neck, leaving sweet wet kisses as he went, until he found my sweet spot, a moan escaping my lips naturally.

What's happening to me?

"Diiieeggggooo. " I whimpered into his ear, as he began to slowly suck on my sweet spot, sending chills to run down my body.

Deciding to take some playful revenge on him, I flipped us over, my legs on either side of his waist, and I began to gently straddle on him, our lips not breaking contact. I began rocking my hips back and forth, this time causing Diego to let out a deep moan. I grinded on him even harder and felt him harden beneath me, while gripping on to my hips.

"Success!" I smirked to myself.

"Ashley, oh my gosh!" He said in between deep breathes.

I simply smirked down at him, containing myself from laughing.

I quickly leaned back in to give him a quick kiss on his lips, and jumped off of him, walking in front of the mirror to fix my hair.

"What was that for?!" He whined as he sat up on the bed breathless.