Ch. 15: Only You

Ashley's P.O.V

Before I could go on saying anything else his lips descended over mine, my hands woving in through his wavy hair tugging in desperation. His lips sped up, powerful, passionate and desperate one after another. Our lips moved in sync as he walked us over to the bed, laying me gently on the mattress, my hands holding on to his neck. His body hovered up over mine, his legs on either side of my waist. I felt my entire body explode at his touch, and his touch was very foreign since this was my first kiss after all. He was my first kiss.

We parted for a second to catch our breathes, but I lurched forward to crash my lips against his, not having enough of him just yet. His lips were strong but soft all at the same time as he kissed me, capturing my lower lip between his and tugs on it gently, before diving back in and parts my lips with his tongue, asking for entrance which I grant. One of his hands remains against the mattress to keep his balance as the other slides down the sides of body, running over my hips, curving over to my bum once he had lifted the dress up slightly. I feel a moan come from deep inside his chest as he squeezes the side of my bum gently with his large hand. I moan into his mouth with his touch and continue running my hands into his hair, tangling them with my fingers.

Our kiss was heated and passionate, lips and tongues moving together in sync, but once he had lowered his body on top of mine and he pins his hips with mine, is where I burst. I feel my center quiver in heat, and the foreign feeling is completely new to me. I feel humid and moist as he continues running his hands over my sides, but he doesn't touch me inappropriately just yet.

His skin on his stomach was smooth as I decided to let go of his dismantled hair and guided my hands down to his bare, shirtless upper body. We part once again for air, panting desperately and I looked at his swollen lips that I caused, his eyes burning into mine.

"Did you feel that?" Diego pants, as he still maintained himself on top of me.

"Yes." I mutter out breathlessly myself.

"Ashley, I love-"

Suddenly Diego was cut off by the swinging of the room door being opened.

"Whoah. Did I interupt something?" Zayn asked wide-eyed looking at the position we were currently in.

"ZAYN!" I yelled in surprise as Diego got off of me quickly and helps me get off the bed.

"Sorry." He coughs. "Well you guys finish up! I just wanted to let you know that we'll be leaving in ten minutes. I'll see you two outside." He rambles quickly and is out the room in a flash beat.

"Ashley?" I heard Diego whisper, as he came closer to me, his body pressing into mine.

"Just kiss me." I smile, as wide grin decorating his face at my outburst.

He leans into me, our eyes shutting and his pink swollen lips crash into mine, moving in sync with my swollen lips instantly. My heart began to pound furiously against my chest, my air supply shortening and my chest was heaving. This is it, I'm going to have a heart attack right now, and if anyone asks why, it's because Diego Boneta kissed me.

"Can't keep up?" He smirks once pulling away from his lips.

"Just making sure you can." I tease, biting down on my lip.

"That was your first kiss, right?"

I nod. "It was."

He smiles at me before leaning down to peck my lips softly and gently. "You were amazing."

"You're not so bad yourself, Diego." I blush.

"Thank you." He grins.

"For what?" I raise an eyebrow at him.