Ch 14: Kiss You

Ashley's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened as sunlight pierced through my room, I smiled as I turned my head to the side to find Diego snoring lightly, his head cuddled in the crook of my neck and my body cuddled close into his with one of my legs draped over his waist. Like the creeper I was, I watched him sleep admiring how angelic and peaceful he looked, he was adorable.

I continued watching him, playing with his hair with my fingertips until I remembered what day it was today, it was Donna's birthday. Fucking shit. I turned around looking at me clock that read 11:15 am. Oh my bejewels. I'm dead, I slept in a lot longer than I should have and Toni and Donna are going to be here any second. No longer wasting time I look back at Diego, who was still peacefully sleeping, but I had no other choice but to wake him.

"Diego!" I yelled trying my best to push him off my bed, yet he barely moved an inch.

"Mmmmm." he murmured groggily. "Five more minutes babe."

God, that sounded sexy. Men and their morning voices can be a turn on.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!" I giggled as I finally managed to push him off my bed, watching him fall unto the ground with a loud thump.

"Fucking shit." He groans. "Nice way of saying good morning babe. What was that for?"

I burst out into a fit of laughter seeing him give me his puppy eyes look, pouting his bottom lip at me. Ugh, stop being so adorable Diego.

"Good morning!" I laugh. "As much as I like you, you have to leave, Donna and Toni are going to be here any minute now! You have to help get everything ready for today's pool party."

"Right, Donna's party." He sighs as he gets up off the floor and gathers his clothes to put them on.

I walked over to my drawer, grabbing some extra clothes and supplies and pack it in a bag just in case I would need it for the party. A girl can never know if she will need some extra clothing.

"Can you please take this with you." I said as I toss him my bag which he swiftly catches.

"Of course, I'll leave it in my room." He smiles. "Anything else you'd like me to bring back with me?"

"Um, no I think I'm fine." I grin. "Thank you."

As I had expected, the doorbell rings.

"DAPHNE! CAN YOU GET THAT!!" I yelled.

"I better get going before they catch me here. I'll see you in a few." Diego said, as he walked over to me planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Ok." I smiled, my heart flipping from his kiss.

"Don't take too long." He grins at me, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

"I won't I promise. We'll be there at 3pm sharp, so be ready."

Diego gives me a quick nod before walking out through my balcony door and climbs down my tree, disappearing instantly. Thankfully the timing was perfect because my door opens not too long after and in barges Toni, Donna and my sister Daphne.

"You're still in pajamas?" Daphne asked, looking at me curiously as she scans the room.

"Obviously." I roll my eyes at her.

"Why?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"I just woke up!" I said annoyingly, crossing my hands across my chest.

"Why do you look so flustered?" She continued asking. She's unto me, dammit.

"I think I know why." Donna smirked.