52| Of McDonald's, Movies and Makeouts

previously: jenlisa fought, lisa went to rosie's, jennie had counselling sessions with jisoo in the park, ella's concert was happening later that day.

It had been a pleasant afternoon.

After all the heavy talk, Lisa and Rosé had exchanged kisses on the couch until their mouths and tongues turned numb.

They had drifted off to sleep at one point because Rosé woke up with a start much later when the dying sunlight had the living room awash in a golden glow.

Lisa was sleeping on top of her again like their first night together, ear pressed up against her heart.

The sight was endearing enough for Rosé to carefully reach for her phone and snap some pictures of her sleeping girlfriend, smiling giddily to herself all the while

She almost didn't want to wake her but a glance at the time reminded her of the chores and preparations she still had to take care of before Ella's concert.

"Lisa," Rosé called softly, kissing her head. "Baby, time to wake up."

"Nooooo..." Lisa mumbled, cuddling closer. "Five more minutes."

Rosé sighed, reluctantly reaching out with her fingers hovering over Lisa. "Don't make me tickle you."

Lisa's eyes flew open as she shot up from her position. "I'm up, I'm up!"

After that, banter flowed freely while Rosé did chores and Lisa played with Leo and Lego. Bori watched from a safe distance as Lisa squished the two kittens against her face or sidled up to Rosé for some extra kisses as the latter passed by with fresh laundry.

Rosé couldn't remember a time when she felt so relaxed, blissfully basking in Lisa's attention as she went about her housework until it was time to prepare for Ella's concert.

"Will they give us some sort of light stick like they do at concerts? Are we supposed to buy one?" Lisa wondered while Rosé fussed with her shirt.

"It's just a kids' school concert, they're not going to be handing out light sticks for sure."

"But how are the kids gonna know where their parents are when they need the support?"

"Baby, sit still for a little bit, the buttons are fiddly," Rosé chuckled in answer.

Since she hadn't gone back to the Vault, Rosé had the bright idea of letting Lisa borrow an outfit, reasoning that they were more or less the same size and height. Lisa refused at first but relented quickly when Rosé started bringing out various dresses and shirts.

Choosing and matching clothes with Rosé was fun, since it wasn't an opportunity she often came by anymore.

"I can't sit still! Ah I'm so excited!" Lisa exclaimed, practically vibrating on the spot. Rosé pecked her on the lips, amused at how quickly Lisa simmered down after that.

"Were you planning it all along?"

"No but I figured if I'm good, I'll get another kiss as a reward?" Lisa said hopefully.

But Rosé merely laughed again, ducking her head away from her girlfriend's puppy-eyed expression. "Enough of that, we're going to be extremely late at this rate."

"Hmm why? It's just a few kisses, unless of course...you were planning on having more?" Lisa tutted, smirking. "My my, getting sneaky are we?"

"Says the one who smudged my makeup a few minutes ago," Rosé scoffed, "all because she claimed she wanted to test whether my lipstick was smudge-proof."