41| Bao Bao

warning for mature language i guess ( i know y'all probably seen worse but just in case :P)

"Heads up! Heads up! Gimme a second to think. This is gonna be the million-dollar question," Lisa announced to her audience as she pressed her hands to her temples in the act of thinking very hard.

"I won't even try to stop you," Irene said wearily, "I know it's a dirty one."

It was almost a month after the start of the Purge.

They were all sprawled on the mats, with Lisa abandoning her exercise and training in favour of swapping jokes and relaxing together with the other girls, with Jennie's blessing thanks to Rosé's, Jisoo's and Irene's constant reminders for both siblings to take it easy. And considering that Lisa had been advancing relatively smoothly through the pool of fighters, Jennie tended to relent and listen "as long as you still put in some daily exercises."

Currently occupying the Vault on Saturday morning was Irene, Somi, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Lisa. Jennie and Jisoo had nipped out to the laundry, leaving a distressed Irene in charge ( "We won't be long, I'll tell Jisoo to drive fast," Jennie promised as Irene clung to her at the door, begging to go with her. "Just keep an eye on them.")

"I got it!" Lisa's eyes glittered. "Which is better: fingers or tongue?"

"Are we talking objectively regarding fetishes, or to plug holes with?" Chaeyoung asked, brows furrowed in utmost concentration.

"Chaeyoung!" Irene groaned. She covered her face for the umpteenth time, silently cursing her decision to pop in and check on Lisa and Jennie. Her motherly concern did not warrant her undergoing this torture.

"To plug holes with, I guess," Lisa said after a moment's thought. "Any kind of hole, on the body obviously. Don't go sticking stuff in the electrics, kids, unless you got a thing for near-death experiences."

"To plug holes? Dick is best," Somi answered, miming an obscene gesture with her hands to explain.

"Pussy, obviously." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "It can't be all that great choking on the D, no offence Mimi."

"What they said but depending on the mood, I guess," Dahyun mused. "I say either or. Depending which end you wanna plug up, so to speak. Unless you want both at once."

"Those weren't even the options!" Irene shrieked wretchedly and held her head. "Will you please stop it, I'm going to hurl! I can't take it anymore!"

She had been forced to join the circle today. Irene wondered for what past wrongdoing she was forced to sit with the group, having to endure the relentless slew of filthy words and crude jokes that poured from the younger girls' mouths as easily as she poured fabric softener in her washing machine.

If she was being honest, the mischievous quartet were doing it on purpose just to see her react in shock and disgust-as far as she was aware, Somi hadn't ever even hooked up with anyone to begin with, but the girl enjoyed throwing out sexual innuendos to make the older woman blush, and of course Lisa egged her on.

"Well there's not much left to ask each other, we've practically covered all the basics. We've been playing this for a while now. It's the extra juicy questions that are left," Lisa pointed out, backed by Somi and Chaeyoung's nodding heads.

"And you did say you're glad we're not stuck playing Animal Crossing anymore," Somi added.

"That was before you started going R-rated!" Irene shot back.

It had been close to a month since the Twenty Questions game initiated by Ella picked up speed and became a source of entertainment (vexation to Irene) for Lisa, Jisoo, Somi, Chaeyoung and Dahyun when the latter three popped by the Vault in between exams, usually on weekends. The trio had collectively decided that visiting at least once a week would be good as a mental break, to catch up with Lisa and her progress in the Purge.