19| Meet

Lisa didn't know what to expect when the door opened—the outside was bland enough, with no hint of the place actually being a pilates studio. The corridor was cold and rather dark.

To be fair, she didn't know what a pilates studio was supposed to look like anyway. Maybe something like the Vault? But add more cushions. And maybe a blender to make detox kale juice in the corner. Maybe everything would smell of roses too, since it's called the Rose Pilates Studio?

Lisa was even getting second thoughts about it being the right place—maybe Jisoo tricked her. Or given the girl's apparent eccentricity, she might have directed Lisa to the wrong place.

But there was no time to back out as the door slowly swung open and Lisa pulled herself up straight, remembering Jennie nagging her about slouching.

"Um...hello?" said a low voice, airy and sweet as honey.

Holy...

Whoever Lisa was expecting to answer the door, it was definitely not this tall girl with luxuriant red-hair in a crop top and yoga pants that showed off her hourglass figure. The woman didn't look to be older than Lisa herself.

And she would have looked even prettier if she got rid of the frown too.

"Uh hi, I'm Lisa, um I'm here for my pilates session?" Lisa replied and glanced at her paper. "And you must be..."

"Roseanne. You can call me Rosé. Come in then," said the other woman shortly as she stepped aside.

Okay, not the warmest welcome... Lisa thought as she moved in past the other woman. She caught a whiff of the instructor's scent as they brushed shoulders—fruity and sweet, reminding the blonde boxer of strawberries.

Lisa's mouth immediately watered—she hadn't tasted strawberries in a good long while since they were quite expensive and she wasn't about to have Somi or Matthew buy them for her like some charity case.

"Nice perfume," Lisa complimented.

The red-headed girl glanced back with pursed lips. "You're sniffing me already?"

Lisa stiffened. "Uh...by accident?"

She was feeling intimidated by this alluring girl who somehow gave off a hostile vibe, different from Jisoo's sunshine aura.

"Don't do it again, please," Rosé said brusquely as she marched away down the hall.

Lisa could only stare, her eyes immediately zeroing in on the curviest backside she had ever set eyes on. Her breath caught in her throat she stared shamelessly.

Her butt looked firm and just begging to be smacked, swaying tantalisingly from side to side and Lisa found herself entranced, like a snake following a snake charmer's hypnotising movements. Rosé hips jutted out dangerously in a seductive manner, popping off with each step that had Lisa blindly reaching out to lean against the nearest wall.

She had not been prepared for such an attack. So unfair! She had come here for a pilates session for heaven's sake! Was the universe trying to test her?

The girl certainly looked amazing from the front but holy mama, what was that line from that Derulo song again?

Damn baby you got a bright future behind you.

"Are you alright back there?" Rosé called flatly.

No, Lisa almost blurted. Now that she recovered from her near-fainting episode, she was struck by the instructor's indifferent demeanour.

Somi said she was nice? Why is she cold? Maybe she had a bad day? Maybe it's me? Do I stink already?

Lisa sniffed her armpit, fervently wishing she had packed a deodorant.