55| Conversations

previously: jenchulichaeng had fun at the jjimjilbang, jensoo called jinyoung (offscreen), rosie is working extra nights to make up for her refusal to bring Yang information about lisa,  dahyun was looking to move closer to Incheon to investigate Rkive.

warning: some mature stuff discussed, i guess

"Hurry up," Jennie hissed in between teasing nibbles to Jisoo's neck.

"I'm trying, I'm trying." 

Jisoo fumbled with punching in the code, her forehead wrinkled since she had to input it a second time because she was too distracted to focus. Jennie's sultry hums and wandering hands had Jisoo's nerves frayed with the tremendous effort she exerted not to take Jennie right there in the corridor.

Then again, it might have nosy Soojoo back off for good. Jisoo had noticed her hovering close recently, eyes narrowed filled with unspoken suspicions whenever they passed by.

As though reading her mind, Jennie took the opportunity to whisper: "Are we waiting for Soojoo to show up?" she asked with a teasing lilt.

"Hell no," Jisoo said harshly as she redoubled her efforts, unaware of the brunette's grin. 

Jennie and her exquisite sighs of satisfaction, her whimpers and throaty whines when pleasure tore through her—those were for Jisoo's enjoyment only.

Both breathed out in relief when the door finally opened and they tumbled inside Jisoo's apartment. Jennie kicked the door shut as she pounced on Jisoo and kissed her, hard.

But Jisoo recovered swiftly. She pushed Jennie up against the door as she trapped her hands above their heads and kissed back furiously, hungry for her taste. They were two magnets pressing together with no space in between, hot blood singing sharp with desire as Jennie struggled to yank her hands free from Jisoo's grip but Jisoo didn't relent. Jennie felt her smirk against her mouth, which maddened her all the more.

"Chu," Jennie moaned desperately. 

Jisoo brought her hand down to caress Jennie's hip before hoisting her leg around her waist, pressing their lower bodies even closer together. The increased friction had Jennie throw her head back in pleasure, hitting the wood behind her with a hard thud, but she didn't notice, lost in her pleasure as Jisoo chased her lips to seal the gap again.

"I could take you right here," Jisoo growled, making Jennie shiver at her husky voice. She looped her free arm around Jisoo's neck, bringing her close.

"What's stopping you?" She whispered right in Jisoo's ear and was rewarded with a satisfying groan. 

Jisoo's movements turned frantic as she fumbled with the button of Jennie's shorts, Jennie's leg still hooked around her waist. But Jennie didn't let her work—she clung to Jisoo with both arms looped around her neck and hoisted herself to cling on to her waist.

"I think you'll work faster in bed," Jennie remarked. 

Jisoo's eyes darkened and without another word she clasped Jennie securely to her body, turned and tore through her apartment, waving hastily at a perplexed Dalgom as they shot past, Jennie's giggles ringing clearly. 

Once inside the bedroom, Jisoo made sure to shove the door shut with her hip and gently drop Jennie on the bed. She hovered over the petite girl beneath her, mirroring her grin.

"Now, where were we?"

"I can help jog your memory," Jennie offered mischievously. 

"I think I recall..." Jisoo's hands snagged on her waistband and tugged sharply, pulling off the shorts in one go, tossing them aside. "They looked good on you. I'm glad you liked my present."