Truth and Confessions

Marisol always hated hospitals, they always brought her bad news.

She paced consistently in front of Roxanna, Storm who was comforting a distressed Sophie along with Izzy, and Lucas who held his hands over his teary face with his cane beside him.

"I should've never let her come back here," Marisol cried falling to her knees.

Roxanna went over to rub her sister's back comfortingly, "It's not your fault, Mary, there was so much chaos going on that you couldn't even control."

"It's a good thing that it's over now," Storm added rubbing Sophie's back, "but, unfortunately, we're not out of the woods yet."

Marisol's mind never rested on the thought.

She remembered everything so crystal clear to the point where it even haunted her.

They all waiting for Dixon to come back with Moo and Violet. The next thing she knows it that Dixon eventually came back with the two but her heart sank when she saw Moo in tears holding bleeding out Violet. Of course, Marisol screamed and screamed about what happened to her and if he had anything to do with that. He just told her Miguel did it and quick to go in the cart staying by Violet's side the whole ride back while using Violet's tank top to put pressure on the wound.

Marisol bombarded Moo with millions of questions from the mansion and back home, but he had no answers to give. People from the town rushed to get cheering for her arrival while she just wanted to go to Sapphire and be with Violet, that's where she ended up losing Moo and Violet.

As she searched Storm had told her that Violet was in the hospital with Moo stitching her up and Victoria assisting her, so, as soon as she heard that, she didn't waste any time heading up there; the last place she wanted to be.

She ordered the nurses to let her see her daughter but even her authority wasn't enough to let her through those doors. She had no choice but to unwillingly wait as people started to come on by hearing about Violet because they were at the mansion or just wanted to straight-up see her.

Including her own father.

As Marisol sobbed heavily on the floor she felt someone grab her by the arms guiding her to the chairs. When she looked up she saw it was Lucas rubbing her back in comfort giving her a sympathetic look.

"I know it may seem to be the end of the work world right now and believe me, for us it is," he said in a soft tone, "because we have things that regret and may or may never be able to change them. Our baby's clingin' on to life right now and I and you both know we're blamin' our 'selves right now."

Marisol just continued crying nodding at his statement knowing it was true.

He sighed then his lips curled up in a smile, "I remember bringin' her home from this same hospital. She was so beautiful, quiet, calm, I almost thought we picked up the wrong one reckon how a much a pain Storm was."

Storm rolled her eyes and chuckled, "C'mon, I wasn't that bad."

"Alright, I'll let you believe that," he laughed with Storm softly shoving his arm, "but Mary, you gotta remember, we're talkin' 'bout the same girl who lived out in that there school for over ten years with no grown folks around."

She blinked almost forgetting about that.

"What I'm sayin' is that she's a tough ole' thing and that she'll make it through this, I know that God's pullin' us through this whole mess."

Marisol frowned at that, she was never religious like Lucas and her other family, she didn't even believe in a God. She respects Lucas's beliefs but she'd rather go on her views on reality than religious factors.