Painful Reunion

The two men walked beside Violet and Moo along with two more in the back so they wouldn't try to run off. Violet felt so embarrassed that she had to go see the leader of Charlottesville in just her nightwear. Moo just wore some baggy sweat pants and a white sleeveless t-shirt with his messy dreads hung down. He looked even creepier without his glass eye not having time to put it back in his socket. Moo wouldn't let the men take Violet unless he came with her or else she wasn't going at all. It was weird that he could just talk to these people any certain way without being punished.

After about twenty minutes, they made it to where Violet recognized it as the city hall. She remembered it by how tall and big it was, with it being all white scattered with shining lights by each window making it look like shining stars at night. It was one of the most beautiful buildings she's ever seen.

One of the men shoved her a little to the doubled doors that were the entrance. Moo whipped his head around glaring at him.

"Don't touch her like that asshat," he hissed, making the man back up, intimidated by Moo's attitude.

They all walked in and Violet saw that it was still gorgeous from the inside, diamonded chandeliers, marbled floor, and gold railings. She noticed as they walked towards the stairs there was a long table with plenty of chairs instead of the same office desk. They walked up the twisted stairs making it to the second floor which led to a wide hallway that had velvet carpeting all the way down. While walking down, they made it to the end which had a large door marked with the same painted red rose she saw on the gates before entering.  

One of the men knocked on the door before a voice called out, "Who is it?"

"It's us, ma'am," he called back, "We brought her as you wanted."

"Ah, come in."

One of the other men opened the door for the rest of the five before walking in into one of the most beautiful rooms Violet's ever seen. She guessed they walked into the living room since on how big it was, there were nice black leather couches, the floor was also marbled but more polished and clean along with a glass coffee table under a deer furred mat.

"Gentlemen, you're excused," the voice called out again as the men left one by one closing the door them.

Minutes later, a little girl walked out of another room wearing pink flowered pajamas and her dark hair tied in a ponytail. She smiled widely at the sight of Moo running towards him as she jumped into his arms.

"Moo, why didn't you tell me you were back?!" she exclaimed happily.

"Sorry," he apologized, "had to show an old friend around town."

"Old friend? Have I met them before?"

"Nope," he cocked his head over towards Violet, "before I knew it was her, she saved my life."

The girl gasped, " Wow! Is she... good?"

Moo scoffed, "Of course she is, before you know it, you two will be closer than ever."

What did he mean by that?

She hopped out of his arms walking over to Violet and stared at her inspectingly. She narrowed her eyes then smirked.

"You kinda look like my mom."

"Uh... thanks, I guess?" Violet looked back at Moo with a confused look as he just shrugged.

"I'm Sapphire," she held out her hand as Violet awkwardly shook it, "a friend of Moo is a friend of mine."

Violet smiled, "That's sweet."

"You guys waiting for my mom?"

"Yeah, and just between you and me, who was the little rat that told your mom about Violet?" Moo asked quietly getting down to Sapphire's level.