Peculiar Scar

Moo laid lazily across the wearing the same kiddish grin he had since last night. Last night. . . .was the most magical night of his life. He kissed her. . . .he actually kissed her! Under the twinkling stars with the bright full moon upon them; it was such beautiful scenery.

Finally admitting his feelings for her and she feeling the same for him, it was just the best thing that ever happened in his life.

After some time someone knocked on his door, he stretched his arms and yawned as he got up to open it. When he did he saw it was Sophie, with her arms crossed narrowing her eyes at him.

He raised a brow trying to hide his smile, "Um, yes?"

"I didn't see you at the watchtower last night."

"Was I supposed to?"

She shook her head, "Storm woke me up last night saying he couldn't find you, so I assumed you had a night shift or something. But you weren't there."

He shrugged, "I had to go take a piss."

"He said you've been gone for an hour."

"A long piss."

She sighed, "Matt. . . ."

He pretended to get frustrated so she would leave, "Look, you wanna know the truth? I was thinking about one of my exes, went somewhere to relieve myself and I didn't want Storm to hear, happy?"

She looked down for a moment not knowing what he meant until hit it her backing away from him in disgust.

"Moo!" she cried, "Why would you tell me that?!"

"I thought you wanted to know," he started to push further, "all that time I've been gone and I could only get a little out."

"Stop, stop, stop!" she got away as quickly as she could, "Sorry for asking!"

His smile returned, "You're forgiven!"

Violet sat on the side of her bed with her hands over her face while she hunched over. Ever since last night, her mind was spinning with confusing thoughts. She knew that she liked him for a while ever since they met up, so why was she so confused   

Him telling his feelings for her right there on the bell tower, his soft lips upon hers, it just took her breath away. He had feelings for her too. This brought her overwhelming happiness, but some upsetting thoughts too.

She knew that Clem and the others wouldn't approve of them being together. They thought Moo was shady even after how much of a help he's been. Part of her said that she shouldn't go on with it and just stay friends.

But most of her say that she didn't care what anyone thinks. She had feelings for this guy and she was going to be with him no matter what.

And another part questioned does this mean that she was into guys now? The question still lingered in her mind all last night. She's been into girls for a long time, she didn't know if could ever feel this way for a boy. She still liked girls, but she didn't know if this meant she officially liked guys too.

She turned her attention to Blossom who was in her crib knawing on her blanket while cooing softly. Violet smiled watching her daughter do that silly habit of hers.

She had to ask Ruby why she did that.

Then Blossom turned her attention to her mother as she spits out the blanket giggling reaching out for her. Violet went over to her crib and playfully swooped her off her feet, blowing numerous raspberries on her soft little belly, making her squeal with laughter. She sat her on her lap as Violet tucked some of her dark hair behind her ear looking into her chubby face. She couldn't help but grin at how the two looked alike infant wise.