Reunited

"Y-you what?" Moo backed away not sure if he heard that correctly.

"You heard me," he growled, "I killed that bastard, in order to keep you alive."

Moo was a little shocked and scared by this, yes, Miguel had killed many times before and has never met Hugo, but this was his father he was talking about. Even if Hugo wanted to have Victoria get an abortion he believed she still wouldn't go through with it with the stories Cobra had told him about their mother getting angry at him for having no respect for her children.

Overall, Moo didn't know if he should care about Miguel killing him, but he was curious to know more.

"How . . .?"

"What?"

Moo gulped, "How did you . . . kill him . . . ?"

Miguel blinked not expecting the reaction Moo had, "Well, your mother called me one day telling the news of her being pregnant with you," he gave a half-smile, "god, I was so happy . . . for her, but then my heart almost broke when she said that he had already made plans to get rid of you. I asked her if this is what she wanted, she broke down to me and told me she wanted to keep you and that if she didn't go through with it he would destroy her whole career and have Lynx, Cobra, and Nicole taken away," his were turning red in anger clutching tightly on the covers, "nobody threatened my children, nobody.

"A few days after the news I asked my papa if we could have Hugo over for . . . 'dinner'," he chuckled, "if there was one good thing about my father is that he was up for anything, even if it involved taking a little risk. We sent him an invitation and not long after we sent us back one saying 'it would be a great pleasure of eating with the great Santanas'.

"The day finally came to papá's mansion, which is mine now, and saw wearing the best suit he probably had in his closet," Miguel growled, "I wanted to kill him right there at the front. He talked to papá the most of the time just drowning him with questions about our family's fortune, I admit, I do appreciate papá for staying calm and putting up with it for two hours.

"Then, it finally came, our chef had made chocolate and caramel cheesecake for dessert; one of my many favorites. I ended putting rat poisoning in his piece not knowing that it would even do the trick, but . . . it did. I remember to this day, his mouth frothing like a rabid raccoon's, his body falling to the floor twitching hysterically, oh how it brought me great joy to see him suffer the way he made my Tori suffer. I think papá was happy too because he wouldn't have heard his voice again. We had men to take the body back to his house and set up a scene to make it look like an accident."

For some reason, Moo seemed quite intrigued by the story than rather getting upset, he obviously knew why, it still was fascinating to hear Miguel getting away with murder in the old world.

"So," he started again, "if you wanna start your hissy fit again, be my guest, I just know you're dying to say 'fuck you!' 'You heartless bastard!' Or, 'I hate you get the fuck out of my sight!!' So just go ahead and get it over with."

Moo looked down, "No . . . I actually understand why you did it."

This caught Miguel off guard, "Wait, what?"

"He wanted to keep his name clean by not wanting everyone to know about his affair with mom," he remembered vaguely about Cobra telling him that he also had a wife, "I'm honestly . . . grateful that you did it . . . you kinda saved me . . ."

Moo saw that his expression was kind of dumbfounded and soon saw that his eyes were becoming glossy as if he were about to cry.

He sniffled a bit before pulling out another photo holding it up to him. Moo cocked his head recognizing it to be what it appeared to him when he was younger, but something looked . . . off. He was in a location that he didn't recognize being before and hugging some younger boys that he didn't know either. He never had any more friends aside from Violet, and he looked to be about eight or nine, so by that time he going through a depression because of Violet leaving or when the dead started walking.