Eres mi Deseo

Moo had carried Violet to his bedroom still kissing her roughly in her mouth slamming the door behind him. Violet wanted tried her best to take a breath but she couldn't resist Moo's passionate kisses as she too tongue wrestled with him.

He slammed her on the bed beginning to take his jacket then shirt continuing to kiss her. He went down to her neck leaving dark purplish bruises on her pale neck then down to her chest stopping at her cleavage.

"Do you want me to?" he asked huskily.

His face brightened when she quickly nodded as she sat up letting Moo slip off her dress tossing it on the floor. He drooled over Violet's naked body almost can't believing it was revealed to him.

"God, you're so fucking hot," he breathed making Violet blush.

She giggled shyly, "And it's all yours."

This made Moo's hormones go wild at this point with his whole erection becoming more noticeable by the second.

He pinned her down again putting his mouth over one of her perky breasts while massaging the other. Violet moaned softly as Moo began nibbling on her rosy nipples, he starting sucking harder on them when he got a taste of some of her milk getting more as he sucked and pinching a bit around the breast.

He looked back down at her his mouth drooling with saliva and milk not bothering to lick it off.

"Aren't you gonna wipe that off?" she chuckled cupping his cheeks.

He sloppily licked her cheek pressing his forehead against hers, "I love it a little messy."

He slid down with his knees on the floor pulling off Violet's panties in the process. He forcefully opened her legs as Violet just enjoyed his dominating nature over her. He placed a hand over her golden hairy cunt and began massaging it testing her sensitivity.

"Shit! Moo . . ." she hissed in satisfaction.

"Don't, baby, I'm gonna get you wet so we can get started," he noticed she wasn't as wet as he wanted her to be.

He put his mouth over her hairy opening his tongue resting on her clit slowly licking it. Violet's breaths started to get heavier when he was getting faster each minute, he even pressed deeper on to her as her arousal was starting to overwhelm her. He then went ahead to just eating her out by roughly licking her clit making it down to her wet opening.

"Goddammit, Moo, I'm gonna—oh fuck!!" she groaned cumming in his mouth.

But he didn't stop there, he now rubbed her clit while pumping her forcefully. She grabbed a pillow biting down on it hard while screaming in pleasure through it. He loved her like this, he loved her squirm by his pleasure clearly showing her submission to him.

She's mine, she's all mine. . .

She lost control her body as it slightly rolled around while cried out pleasure as she ejaculated onto Moo's face. She laid on her side trembling from her arousal hugging the pillow tightly catching her breath.

"Tired already?" he chuckled towering over her undoing his belt, "'Cause I'm just getting started."

"Fucking . . . do . . . do your . . .worst," she challenged through ragged breaths wanting more of Moo.

It was almost like a green light for him, he hurriedly took off his pants with boxers revealing the bulging erection that was inside.

She was caught off guard when Moo pulled her out the bed pushing her down to her knees making her face the large bulge in boxers.

"Go on, touch me," he urged desperately.

"How?" she asked timidly grabbing the corners of his underwear, "I . . . I never done this before."