Framed Memories

She felt so nauseous and dizzy still, her eyes still remained closed not wanting to wake up. Violet didn't know what happened from that day on, she just wanted to keep assuming that it was all a lucid dream.

"Wake the fuck up," the same ragged voice from the other night hissed in frustration.

The same voice that haunted her all through these few years . . .

She kept squeezing her eyes shut ignoring the voice not wanting to believe this was real. But it didn't last long when she felt someone crawl on top of her and, without warning, felt a hard blow on the side of her face with the person's backhand.

"You're still a mule-headed bitch, aren't you?" he sneered coldly, "get up, you fucking slut!"

When her eyes fluttered open it took a little minute to regain her vision from the hit, but when she did, she wished still remained unconscious.

His face was more clearer now due to her vision healing some, but it didn't make it any better from seeing him; it made it worse.

His dark chestnut nut hair had grown to his shoulders and developing a bit of matching facial hair. His face was thinner, probably due to hunger, showing a sharper jawline than before. He glared down at her under his thick dark lashes, his cloudy gray eyes surrounded by dark puffy circles.

His lips slowly curled up into a malicious grin not taking his eyes off of her for one second. Violet was paralyzed with fear, her mind wanting to run but her limbs remained frozen.

"Did you miss me, babydoll?" he rasped quietly gently stroking her hair, "I missed you so much."

"D-D-Damien . . .?" saying his name even brought chills to her bones, "I-I t-thought you—"

"Died?" he growled lowly, "I almost did, because of you!"

"It wasn't my fault!!" she cried defensively forgetting how violent the boy was, "you beat me unconscious, then you . . ." tears began to flow down her cheeks, ". . . you hurt me . . ."

He narrowed his eyes, "You weren't hurt, I was hurt and forced my hand."

He began rubbing between her inner thighs licking his lips hungrily at the sight. Violet's breaths became more and rapid as if she was minutes away from a heart attack.

He smiled again, "Don't worry, I'm forgiving," he pulled down her shorts showing her gray panties, "because you can make it up to me."

Just as he leaned down for a kiss Violet felt her arms move again pushing him off of her without hesitation. She clumsily got out of the bed pulling her shorts up at the same time. When tried to open the door it was instantly slammed shut by Damien looking down at her with a murderous cold glare. As Violet backed away she was stopped by him grabbing her by the neck and throwing her violently to the ground.

He slowly walked up to her, his nostrils flared and tears starting to form in his eyes.

"You stupid bitch," he hissed with seething venom in his tone, "how could you, after all we had!!"

"We had nothing!" she exclaimed in anger and sorrow, "we were just friends, but you ruined that. It was your fault."

"No, no, no it's not!!" he got back on top of her grabbing her by the throat, "I was the leader of a group, I helped you guys out with the trade," he shut his eyes tightly trying to hold back tears, "we had a daughter together and that still didn't mean shit to you."

She frowned not wanting to say Blossom was a mistake in her life but was the best thing that's ever happened to her. Her getting pregnant wasn't the problem, no, it was the fact that he took advantage of her when she was in her weakest state.