I Still Love You

⚠️WARNING⚠️: Hi, my guys so I don't usually do this but this is just a trigger warning for anyone about to read this chapter. So if you're starting to get uncomfortable with this chapter please skip to the next one and save yourself the trouble, thank you —LazyLucario

They both felt a sudden coldness in the air when hearing those words. Violet was shaking vigorously close to tears with Moo was fuming on the inside as if lava flowed through his veins.

"You want us to become . . . your breeders?" Moo felt a sharp stinging sensation at those words.

Miguel gave a malicious smile, "More or less."

Moo slowly arose from the bed, "If you think we're gonna let you use our children for this damn antidote, you're out of your fucking mind."

"See, I don't have much of an option," he kept pointing his gun at the two, "you're workin' for me now, Cobra's abled, Nicóle is my messenger, Lynx is the general of my army, and Sabrina's enanos are weak and simple-minded; as I said, no other options."

"But . . . if I-I get pregnant, what t-then?" Violet tried to ask through her sobs.

Miguel shrugged, "Well when they get up to six months or so I'll have to put'em down, dissect them, then extract the blood and organs into the rest of the antidote."

This only made Violet cry harder her face soaked in tears.

"I won't let you!!" Moo cried hugging Violet tightly, "she's not about to go that pain, she has a daughter that she has to go back to. Stop this insane bullshit right now!"

Miguel narrowed his eyes, "Well that's too fucking bad because you're gonna have to make me one right now."

They both shot their heads up, "What?"

"You lay down," he pointed the gun at Violet.

She constantly shook her head, "No! You insane sick bastard—"

"Lay the fuck down, dammit!" he roared his finger on the trigger, "I don't have all fucking night."

She turned to Moo who also looked to be almost on the verge of tears. She saw he didn't want this as much as she did, he had promised her that he wouldn't her, ever.

But now he's forced to impregnate her at gunpoint.

"Get on top of her," he waved the gun at Moo, "now, son."

Moo looked back at him scrunching his nose while Miguel just laughed the gun remaining on him. He then turned to Violet who was still sobbing making his muscles freeze and his lips trembling at the sight of her vulnerable position.

"Violet . . . I . . . I," he stammered not even moving an inch.

"I-It's alright, Moo," she sniffled smiling weakly, "it's what we wanted in the first place, right?"

"But not like this!" putting his hands over his face, "I . . . I don't wanna hurt you . . ."

"I know you don't but I want you to live, for me, please, I . . . I love you."

Moo jumped at her words the first time she's ever said those words to him.

He began to burst into tears her words making it harder and harder for him to force himself on her, but Miguel was going to help him speed up the process.

"Get. On. Top," he got up walking towards him with the gun pointed at Moo's head, "or I'll kill her and I can find you another bitch to fuck."

He began to slowly obey crawling on top of Violet. Tears started to flow more when he saw her body shakily sobs and her best trying to smile at him to calm him.