She Likes Girls

It's been almost a week and four days since they stayed at Ericson's. Everyone got along, for the most part. Izzy spent most of her time with her niece and nephew ever since Louis told her about them. Sophie tried to spend her time with Violet, but she couldn't seem to stay away from Louis which made Storm a bit upset. Storm mainly wanted to spend time with Violet his niece anyway.

Moo, however, talked to no one all through the week, not even Violet because of his burning jealously for kids she called "family". He the feeling drowned him so badly, he even thought about leaving in the morning. But he didn't want to do that to her. People that really wanted to get to know him better were AJ and Louis. But out of everyone, Louis was the most... interesting. He always found some way to make him smile like Violet did whenever he avoided tried to avoid them. He didn't treat him like a threat, but a friend. He even thought the freckled dread head was kind of cute if he was being honest along with his girlfriend.

Moo decided to hunting today with Aasim and Louis. He brought Smokey along too since he was moving around a lot better. As they walked, Louis looked over to his machete and grinned.

"That's a hell of a weapon you got there," Louis chuckled.

"Um, thanks," Moo simply said avoiding his gaze.

Louis got a little closer beside him, "You're quite a big fella, you never told us how old you are."

Moo looked up thoughtfully, "I just turned nineteen."

"Boy, I thought  you were way older, I bet you could lift a lot."

"I try."

He scoffed, "Please, I bet you could lift my whole piano with those muscles."

"You gotta piano?" he asked curiously.

"Mhm, you play?"

"A bit."

Louis's face brightened up, "Really? You gotta show me some of your skills."

Moo smirked nervously, "I'm a bit rusty."

"I won't judge ya."

Aasim put his hand up signaling to stop, "I spotted some rabbits here a couple of days ago, I think most of them are fully grown by their size."

"Alrighty, captain."

Aasim rolled his eyes, "Hey Moo, I hate to ask, but how good are you with a bow?"

He shrugged, "Alright I guess."

"I brought an extra if you wanna go ahead and start, but can you still shoot with your... eye?"

He just nodded.

"Oh, um, great, we'll stand behind those bushes, and Louis, go look if anything are in the traps."

He groaned loudly, "Yes sir."

They kneeled down behind some bushes as they kept a close eye for the rabbits. Smokey stayed close beside Moo as he sniffed some flowers. Aasim took a quick glance at the black wolf before turning his attention back over the bushes.

"That's a nice wolf," he complimented, "where'd you even find one of those?"

"I found him as a puppy," Moo started to explain, "there's was an old wildlife park where they kept wolves, his mother was dead and his litter mates looked like they died of starvation. Fortunately, he was alive clinging on to life. So I took him in and raised him as my own ever since."

"How old is he?"

"Six."

Aasim chuckled, "Man, I wish I had a wolf."