Company

Violet sunk down into her seat at the sight of Clementine and Louis standing in front of the gate. Clem could barely go anywhere and Louis had his weapon ready.

Shit, they were probably about to look for me.

As Moo and Storm were pulling up to the gates, Clem marched up to Moo's kart with out hesitation glaring daggers at Moo as Violet sunk even further down.

"Who the hell are you people?!" she barked angrily, "and why do you have Violet?!!"

Moo just stared boredly at the brunette while Smokey was growling lowly behind him which made Clem angrier.

"Why do you have her?!" she yelled again shaking on the gates between them wanting to tear them apart to get to Violet, "what the fuck did you do to her?! Answer me!!"

He yawned while Smokey started barking and snarling, "What do you mean? I brought her back safely."

While Clem was unlocking the gates to get to Moo Violet jumped up trying to stop her before Smokey jumped out running towards her. Before he could attack her, Rosie jumped out along with him rushing towards the wolf tackling him herself. This got Moo's attention as the two dogs fought and Clem trying to call Rosie back before she got injured.

"Smokey, come, stop!!!" Moo cried loud enough for Smokey to stop.

The black timber wolf yelped in pain as there was a big bite wound on his front left paw left by Rosie. Though the wolf was much bigger than the pit bull, she did have bigger muscles and a powerful bite.

"Look, she was with us and she's fine, happy?" Moo spat as Clem went out the gates with Louis trying to stop her.

Even though she was an ant compared to his size, she still wasn't afraid as she stared him down.

"I don't who you are, but I want you to leave Violet and—"

"Clem!" Louis interrupted.

"What?"

He walked over to Storm's kart staring at Sophie and Izzy with a staggering look on his face as the two girls looked the same way. Before Louis could speak, Izzy opened and jumped out of the kart wrapping her big arms around him as he hugged back.

Clem soon paid her attention to them as she walked up to the three clearing her throat to get Louis's attention.

"Oh! Izzy, this is my love, Clementine, Clementine Izzy," he introduced.

She looked over and noticed Sophie looking down when Louis called her his "love".

"Who's Izzy?" she asked, madly confused.

"I'm his big sister," Izzy chirped, "and a looks like that my brother found a keeper."

Clem rolled her eyes just by her tone she was another Louis then looked at the redhead, "And you?"

"Um, Sophie, I used to go here along with my sister."

By looking at her Clem could already see who's sister she was. The two were almost identical except for the gash across her face. Though she did look like she had more of a kinder demeanor than Minerva. She then looked at Storm as she looked back giving her a little smile.

"Let me guess, you're related to someone here too?"

She nodded, "Mhm, Violet."

Clem gawked in disbelief as so for Louis, "By what?!"

"Sister."

"How?!!" both Louis and Clem cried.

"Um... I brought back the supplies," Violet said nervously know they were going to bombard her with a ton of questions.