With you

"Who is he?" Lucas asked briskly with Marisol roll her eyes at his tone.

"What are you talking about?" Violet spat back without thinking.

"You never told this massive detail during our last visit," Marisol butted in still wondering why her daughters would hide this from her.

"I knew you guys would act like this!" Violet couldn't help but blurt everything trying her best to steer around the question of Blossom's father.

Marisol gawked, "Well sorry for getting so freaked out that my daughter I haven't seen in a decade has a secret kid."

Violet sighed, "Whatever, mom."

"I wanna know who you're with," one of Lucas's main interests being that.

Violet looked uncomfortably at Clementine and Louis while they shook their heads frowning back her sadly. Marisol noticed this her face softening into a more sympathetic look getting the message that information was personal.

"Lucas, stop it," Marisol hissed, "that's her damn business, not yours."

"My daughter, my business."

Marisol saw Violet shrinking into the pillow by her father's response her mouth tightly shut.

"Drop it," she growled pulling him away from the bed pushing him to the door, "she's not gonna put up with that shit so you wait outside 'til you learn some boundaries."

Before Lucas could protest she slammed the door in his face then groaned at the fact he still wanted to pry in everyone's business.

She turned back to Violet who had her whole, undivided attention on her daughter as she rocked her gently in her arms. Marisol never saw any of her daughters becoming mothers, mainly Violet. She thought that since she wasn't in her daughter's life as much Violet would grow up into the kind of person who didn't want kids.

Now she was witnessing Violet's motherly side right in front of her.

She cleared her throat, "Violet, I–"

"Mom, please, not now," Violet glared just wanting to be alone with Blossom.

Marisol shook her head walking back up to the bed, "No, no, I'm gonna pester you no more, I was gonna ask what her name was."

Violet blinked before looking back up at her mother with a soft smile not ashamed to talk about her daughter, "Blossom, my little Cherry Blossom."

"So cute," her mother chuckled, "how old is she?"

"She just turned a year old a few months ago."

Marisol looked down sheepishly fidgeting her fingers, "Heh, so this means that I'm a . . . um, a . . ."

"Yes, mom, this makes you her grandma," Violet laughed knowing how her mother is about aging.

"I suppose it does, doesn't it?" she kissed Violet's forehead then Blossom's causing her to look up at Marisol in curiosity.

Violet suddenly heard Clem clear her throat getting the blonde's attention. She saw that she nodded towards her mother who was distracted by Blossom signaling that she had some business to talk about with Violet alone.

Shit, I was afraid of that, she thought nervously already predicting her reaction.

She sighed turning to her mother, "Hey, mom, you mind if I talked with Clem for a moment?"

Marisol blinked at this, "Oh, I guess," she looked towards Clem and Louis, "will it take long?"

"Not at all, ma'am," she answered.