Most Wanted

It's been almost a month since Marisol was taken from her home and staying there with Miguel with Victoria here wasn't any better either. Now that Victoria was here Miguel had completely ignored her and forgetting her at times to the point where she almost had to go days without anything to eat if it wasn't for Cobra giving some of his food. But she was used to this kind of stuff, she remembered clearly of her mother not giving her any food whenever she was bad or just her mother being in just a bad mood; which was like almost every day.

Even though Cobra was down there with her they still remembered to feed him rather than her. But Miguel didn't bring down the food, nor Nicóle, it was Sabrina who handled it. Out of the people Sabrina had to be the one. Marisol would worry if she had poison Cobra's food the first time she brought it down, but he took a chance and was completely fine after that.

It almost surprised her.

Sabrina would never speak either, instead of looking jealous like always, she wore this sad frown when bringing their food. Cobra would sometimes ask her what was wrong as she just simply shook her head with no words. Even though Marisol couldn't stand her she did kind of felt bad for her in a way.

It was around lunchtime and Cobra sat in the corner braiding some of his long raven hair while Marisol sat on the other end watching him boredly. As she looked at him, she knew couldn't say this to him because he would go on a rampage, but every time she looked at Cobra he looked more and more like Miguel every day. From the face and hair, they looked like twins with the only difference being is that Miguel's face was more scarred up and aged more. Cobra's hair was even more tamed and straighter contrasting with Miguel's wild messy hair. She knew Cobra hated being compared with his father in features, but it was so hard not to when almost don't know which is which.

But at least Cobra acted nothing like his father.

"Mary," he spoke softly, "I hope Matéo's fine."

She sighed, "You're not the only one . . ."

He smiled, "Hey, rumor has it you might give him the deputy position."

"I'm still debating it," Marisol admitted, "he's one of my best soldiers, he's responsible, the only part I'm worried about when it's his time to lead . . . I'm scared he'll lead the group to a dark path."

"Look, he may not be the nicest of people, but I know he wouldn't be a bad leader. You said it yourself, he has the qualifications."

"I know, but after this, I don't know if he still fits the bill."

Cobra sighed, "Yeah, you're probably right."

They turned their attention to the dark silhouette in the doorway holding two bowls. As the figure came down Marisol saw it was Sabrina bringing them their food. But Marisol noticed she looked kind of . . . off. As she walked down the stairs she seemed to have a limp in her step.

She wasn't walking like that yesterday . . .

When she came into the candlelight beside Cobra when giving his food Marisol also noticed something really horrible about Sabrina.

She had a busted lip, a stab wound on her cheek, and her left eye was so bruised Marisol wasn't even sure if she could see out of it. She watched her shaky hands handing a bowl to Cobra, but Cobra was more concerned about her rather than the food.

"What happened to you?" he asked worryingly.

She turned away and glared, "It's none of your goddamn business."

Marisol gritted her teeth at her tone, "He just asked a fucking-!" Cobra raised his hand stopping her while she rolled her eyes crossing her arms.

"Please, Sabrina," Cobra pleaded softly looking in her eyes with a concerned expression, "Did . . . Miguel does this . . .?"