Down Comes a Raven

The morning sun had made Moo's stomach sicker as he shakily walked Smokey down the sidewalk. He didn't know why he would pull something like that, Violet was his childhood best friend not one of those whores he picked up once in and a while.

He felt so terrible, but yet, he almost didn't regret it.

She's grown into a beautiful girl, too beautiful for him and still so innocent in his eyes; she wasn't like other girls, and that was one of his favorite things about her.

He just glared in disgust when he saw a long haired brunette walk towards with a flirtatious expression holding her pregnant belly.

"Mattie, how's it been?" she asked with a light giggle.

"I've been better without you," he growled, "What the hell do you want anyway?"

She touched his bicep as he snatched it away, "I was wondering when the next time you're gonna tie me up in your bedroom again."

"Um, never, never, and maybe, hmmm, never," he chirped sarcastically, "Last month when we did it your boyfriend found out and almost killed me!"

"But you broke his limbs, didn't you? Besides, since he can't walk he can't find out."

She then went for a kiss but he ended up shoving her lightly almost forgetting she was pregnant. She looked up at him with a wide-eyed while he narrowed his eyes into angry slits.

"Listen to me and listen to me good, my dick will never go inside that filthy cunt of yours again," he hissed with venom in his tone, "You and your fucking psychotic boyfriend deserve each other."

He pushed her out his way leaving her speechless by his rejection then he turned back around with a more softer expression.

"I feel horrible for that kid you're bringing in this cruel world, and on top, having shitty parents like you two."

He sighed in frustration continuing to walk Smokey to a nearby stop sign in patch of grass for him to go. He let go of his leash to let him do his business freely then took out a cigarette, lighting it up with a match, and began to smoke. He just stared blankly at the open roads as people walked with their children and goods from the supply center.

He frowned sadly at some of the happy young couples flirting and laughing with each other without a care in the world. He missed that feeling of having someone beside him he truly cared about instead of just being this sex toy to girls, his heart really did ache every day because of it.

As he continued smoking he choked on some smoke when he heard his name being called behind him.

"What the fuck, dude?! You come back to town and not see me?"

He turned to fine a thin but muscular girl with a long dark haired mullet with streaks of white hair, her tight black tank top revealed her many tattoos and a small white birth mark on to of the left side of her breast, she also had piercings on her head and a shiny nose ring just like Moo's.

"My bad, sis," he chuckled, "You were just sooo busy with your man candy."

She scoffed taking the cigarette out his hand smoking it, "Such shitty excuses, I guess since you've been gone for a few days you just had to have some kitty."

He rolled his eyes with a frown, "You know I've been trying to kick those habits, Raven."

"And, surprisingly, you've been doing really well," she patted his shoulder, "I'm proud you, but how are gonna handle that situation there?"

"I have hands, don't I?"

She shrugged, "Fair enough."

Raven was Moo's half sister, both of them had shared their late father with Victoria being his mistress and Carolina—Raven's mother—being his wife. The two were the same age and looked acted very much similar to each other making Victoria for sure that Moo was the son of her lover rather than her ex-husband. Both Victoria and Carolina became single parents when raising the two because Carolina's husband passed away months before her birth and Victoria's leaving her for another woman.