Chapter 8-The Plane Ride

I settle in to my first class seat and look around. I'm joined by a pop star from Egypt on tour, a business women who is constantly tapping away at her blackberry, a family from New York (based upon their accents) and a comedian from Texas. He's going over his lines, muttering quietly to himself, but of course I can hear everything when I concentrate.
The passengers are all emitting excited and happy vibes, and after all the tension I've repeatedly felt from my family I lap it up.
The feeling is exquisite, and for what feels like the first time in weeks I allow myself to smile. Of course my talent means that as I synthesize their happiness and reflect it out it just grows bigger and bigger, until everyone on the plane is smiling and people are chatting away to each other.
As I stretch my legs I realise I'm actually looking forward to going to Greece, I've never studied Greek mythology, Carlisle makes us study everything eventually, and I can't wait to be taken care of by Esme. Plus I can think of how to make things right with Edward, although Emmett told us yesterday ( he had to after Rose had began gloating) that he hadn't been in touch for two weeks with any of us.
I didn't have to worry about Alice as Emmett would keep her safe for a few days, and then everyone but Edward would be back together. Everyone but Edward, I needed to make things right, there has to be a way...