Alice-Assylum part 2

In front on me is a huge black werewolf, it has brown eyes is about 6 feet tall and it's looking directly at me. "Get in the car Alice and lock the door" I do as I'm told but as I look at the wolf and it doesn't look so fierce anymore, in fact it looks like it's trying to communicate something to me. I look at the eyes and it looks like it's imploring me to understand something, but what it is I can't figure out. This wolf is not a threat to me, I see something inside the door which is calling to me. It's a poster of an old rock band, looks local due to the quality of the printing. Either way I can't help but feel drawn towards it. I force the wolf to the back of my mind and get out of the car, silently I enter. This corridor feels familiar to me, a half memory comes to me, but it's more of a feeling than memory, and right now I feel terrified small and above all help helpless. I follow the corridor and in a trance like state reach a room but I'm not sure how I got here. In this room is a single window with bars, the metal bars are now covered in rust. There are 10 confined areas with a low ceiling and a cage door. The one second from the right is calling to me. I climb in and shut the door. I find scratch marks all over the walls, I press my hands in to them and I remember screaming. How did I end up here, why didn't my family protect me from this, how long was I trapped in her? The questions consume me and I feel a black shadow creep up on me, I don't fight it I let it win, numbing my body and mind. I don't ever want to have human memories again.
Could anyone have loved me if I was still human, I can only think of one person, Bella, I really miss her. I need to talk to a human about this, but I can't. Bella....