Alice-Bella's birthday

Well I'm not convinced that reducing the amount of flowers was the right way to go, but after Edward almost bit my head off and Carlisle reminded me that Bella doesn't want a fuss made over her I had no choice. Of course he would choose a partner who would have real birthdays but didn't want to celebrate, spoilsport.
The cake has over 2,000 good reviews so Bella had best make sure it is all eaten, in fact I may force her to bring it to school for our cafeteria table, especially Angela she has been very nice towards me recently.
I could only find 412 candles so it will have to do, and Edward refused to let me order decorations after seeing the amount of flowers, so I've made pink table cloths using clothes that match the ones I borrowed from Esme by ripping them into large squares for the smaller tables and used bits of jewelry we no longer wear. I'm not even sure she likes pink, but tough they match the flowers. I just wish she would stop deciding not to come I can't see if she will like it. Edward promised he would convince her, I may give him a call.
No it's ok he's finally convinced her, she has 10 minutes until Edward will drag her here. Jasper has finally come back from his daily run, weird habit he kept from his previous life, in fact he think it's his only human memory, feeling at one with nature and young whilst running, that and when he was changed. He looks around and seems surprised. "You did all this in the 15 minutes I was gone? Well it's smells wonderful, almost as wonderful as you". He takes my hand and places it in his knowing I will take him on a tour fretting over every little detail. I don't think he really listens but it's nice that he wants to spend time with me and he knows I need to talk it out with myself. Finally Edward pulls into the drive (too fast for Bella's driving), show time.