1. Extraordinary relation!

Work of flashbacks.....

"Y/n, this is my card and the password is 199707, You can use it to buy anything necessary."

____

A few hours later.
You're still thinking about what your new Husband had said when he handed you a bank card in the morning.

Honestly, you knew very little about your husband. Apart from the fact that his name was Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook. You knew nothing else about him not even his family members were. You shifted here from your previous city, Ilsan... three years ago.

You did not know where you got the courage to marry a man, you had only met twice, it's totally strange to marry with stranger.!

10 days ago, with the help of Ahn Hye-jin your bestfriend.
You met Jungkook for the first time on a blind date, you had no hope.

After all, you had been hurt 3 years ago and you no longer has the right to be critical but resigned yourself to being chosen.

you were 10 minutes early on the day of the blind date, since you didn't have any good qualities, you could only do better in other aspects hoping to leave a good impression.

If you could marry a suitable man, you could also make your parents feel at ease. The man come on time.

The man's suit and shoes were very formal which made you feel how important he viewed this blind date, which gave you a first good impression of him.

His way of greeting was also very ordinary "Miss Lee Y/n, hello! I am Jeon Jungkook."

It was a very ordinary sentence but because his voice was very magnetic, it made you feel unusually pleasant and having a better impression of the man than before, you would have thought that he's some short of club boy or play boy if he didn't wear a formal suit, cause look at his adorable smile and face... literally you're amazed..

After a brief chat, you both exchanged phone numbers and left.

Since you had been on many blind dates before, you did not take this blind date seriously, You thought that this blind date would end up the same as those before.

Unexpectedly, you received a call from Jungkook 3 days later.

His voice was as polite as before "Miss Lee, are you free tonight?"

That night Jungkook invited you to an Seoul culture restaurant for dinner.
You didn't like the awkwardness of a blind date, Both spoke very few words at the restaurant, during the meal you felt a little nervous and you didn't eat much.

Actually, you wanted to find a reason to leave early, while you're hesitating Jungkook said first "Miss Lee, I have some time next Friday, how about we get our marriage certificate picked up then??"

what.??? picked up what?

"What? what certificate do you want?" you're shocked by his words.

"A marriage certificate."

He repeated in a serious tone, he did not sound like he was joking at all. "A marriage certificate??" you still did not believe what you had heard, you put your hand on your thigh and pinched it hard to make sure that you wasn't dreaming then you looked at the man in front of you seriously.

He had a pair of sharp, black eyes and a beautiful face, he was so eye catching that others could spot him immediately in a crowd.

His expression and attitude were solemn and he didn't look like an impulsive person. This was only the second time you had met but he said he wanted to marry you?

Then, the man's deep magnetic voice arrived at your ears again.
"I thought that you were just like me, going on a blind date with the objective to build a family, to get married and have children and live an ordinary life."

Is it.??? are you really went to blind date to get married and have family with.??

"Yes, I think so but we have just met for the second time, don't you think it's too fast?"

Of course you wanted to have your own family but you didn't expect it to be so hasty. "It is a bit too fast." jungkook continued with a calm look "After the first meeting, I went back and thought about it for 3 days, you have given me a good feeling, I personally feel that our personalities don't clash, so I want to have a try."

you frowned slightly and was a little unhappy "In my opinion, marriage is not a trivial thing, try? if this doesn't work out, does it mean you want to...."

Before you could finish, jungkook interrupted "Miss Lee, we are all adults, of course we would never yearn for a love that does not even exist, we all know what we want."

True?? You did not answer and continued to stare at him. On the surface, this man was calm and not flamboyant, he would be a good Husband, right?

However, could you really hand over the rest of your life to this man, whom you has only met twice?

Really?

Seeing that you are hesitating jungkook added "Maybe it was impatient of me to not have considered your feelings, if you think I'm suitable you can go back and think about it, I'll wait for your call."

______

After returning home that day, you had been thinking about it all night.

You admitted that some of your opinions were similar to those of Jungkook, For example you also believed that there was no true love in the world.

After being deeply hurt you no longer believed that there were love in this world.

After a sleepless night, you called jungkook early in the next morning and told him that you agreed to be his so called proposal.

In the afternoon, you brought along your citizenship and went to register your marriage at the city hall with Jungkook.

when you both collected all things and walked out of the city hall together, you had a mixed feeling.
It was said that marriage is the mark of a new life for woman but now it seemed to be just so simple, only sign on those papers.

All it cost was $500 dollars for a certificate that now meant that you aka Lee Y/n legally belongs to Jeon Jungkook.