26. Wife on duty!

Work of flashbacks.....

________

You really wanted to say this but after thinking for a moment, you decided not to, even if you said it .... he can't seek justice for you from him, right?

"Oh, what's this?" he saw a lunchbox on the table, you followed his gaze and looked over "It's nothing." you said haltingly "Hmm..?" raising his brow, he looked at you quietly made you flustered "I brought you a vegetable porridge but I was worried that you don't like it, so i put there."

He lightly coughed and said seriously "Y/n, you didn't even ask me, how can you going to know if I will like it or not?"

When he decided to marry you, wasn't that mean that he would try to accept everything from you? but your actions made him that you don't even give him chance to choose.

You lowered your head as if you have done something wrong "Eh, I will not think of my own in the future without seeking your opinion, finally you look like you're bullied by him, he find it little funny "I'm hungry, go get me a porridge."

"Okay." you bring the bowl and pour that vegetable porridge for him "This is a little light and flavour are not much."

"I'm not picky about food." just like that after marriage he's trying hard to be a good husband and make his wife happy by his side, eventhough it would harm him, he took a sip "It's delicious?" you look at him smiling.

"Not bad." he generously praise you and finish the bowl of porridge, sweetness spread in your heart as if you're close enough.

Sometimes, when his people are around him, you felt very uncomfortable and strange in heart, you felt ignorance but as long as Jungkook is conscious, he will never made you left out.

He will hold hand and introduce you to his people, showing you're one of his special person, his beloved wife and you have long way to know about his background and his surroundings people.

Your relationship with him must be private but it's not a secret.

Mr Jeon's Private Sweetheart!

It doesn't sound like a way to express love but in fact ... it's love? legally, marriage certificate holds that much power into couples life, if one fell sick another will have authority to handle another's life and for him .... his other part is you...

He's willing to entrust his life in your hand? this is very important for him but yo you marriage mean two people living together willingly, if not then they can separate without any problems.

When doctor prescribes medicine for Jungkook's health, you're the one to go front and take a knowledge about this, when to give him medicine, how and which time .... that's your duty as a wife.

After eating, doctor give him some med and asked to rest for a while, so
he asked you to take a nap with him and you also squeezed by his side, he extended his left hand to hug you, he's feeling much better and buried his head between your shoulder and neck.

"Y/n."
"Hmm.." you obediently let him hugged you "I felt so disappointed, I don't know why..." when he speak his breathe hit on your skin "When I woke up, I didn't see you.." your heart beat faster..

His words are definitely not expressing his love but it's moving your heart, he must be flirting expert in the past, you didn't response to him but instead reached out to rub his hair "I'm sorry, it won't happen again.."

You would not give permission to anyone's again to take your husband away from you without you, you will squeeze every right as a wife, as a Mrs Jeon.

After a long moment, he finally fall asleep, you carefully wanted to move to comfortable position but he subconsciously tightened his hold around your waist, you sighed and looked at his him blinking.