15. The Man from nowhere!

Work of flashbacks.....

________

It was Monday, jungkook called you after a night of absence and told you that he had gone on a business trip.

You also had a new project to work on. According to Soobin, the leader of star Glow corporation was very fond of the previous proposal you had prepared, so he asked you to be in charge of this project and for you to hand in a preliminary proposal within three days.

With just three days, it was not easy to hand in a proposal that would satisfy him, you're also a person who was particularly strict with your work, you couldn't get out of it and as soon as you was at work, you would keep yourself so busy that you wouldn't even eat.

At noon, Jisung came over and looked at you with some distress "Y/n, let's go out for lunch."

"you go ahead, I'll go when I'm done with this thing." you said without raising head, he had been working with you for 2 years, didn't he already know that you're avoiding him.?

Hence, he reached out and put his hand on your hand which was holding mouse.

"Y/n, let's go eat first and come back after eating okay.?"

you withdrew your hand and looked up at him, at first glance you felt something was wrong as if you saw some emotion in Jisung's eyes.

Your heart skipped a bit, it seemed that you had better clarify things with Jisung before the misunderstanding continued.

You looked at computer and got up "Let's go." this was the first time that you had ever agreed to have a meal with him, he was secretly happy and choose to quiet restaurant so that he could have the opportunity to talk to you properly.

Sitting down, Jisung ordered several expensive dishes quickly, he didn't ask whether you like them or not and then looked at you with a smile.

You understood his smile but you pretend not to understand, thinking how good it would be if jungkook called you at this time. As soon as this idea popped into your mind, your phone rang as expected.

You smiled apologetically at Jisung and answered "Hello!" other line started to talk.

"Oh Honey, I'm having lunch with my colleagues now, you don't have to worry about me." you smile while talking on the phone.

"Y/n, you are showing off in front of me, aren't you.?" Hwasa, who was at the other end of the phone said discontentedly.

You smiled even more gently "Well, I know, I've done what you said, I won't skip any meals, if you don't believe me, I'll take a picture when the dishes are served."

Hwasa and you had been close friends for so many years, if Hwasa couldn't sense what was happening now, she wouldn't be Hwasa the great sharp tongue best friend of yours.

So she played along with you "Then baby, please come back early at night, your hubby is waiting for you to warm the bed."

you smiled shyly "Don't be so nauseating, I will call you later, ok!"

After that you hung up the phone, however as soon as you hung up another phone call came in. This time it was your real husband - Jeon Jungkook.

You're slightly surprised looking at Jisung and smiled shyly as you answer the call.

"Hello?"

"I've asked for someone to prepare lunch, why didn't you go over.?" Jungkook's low and sexy voice came from the other line "Yes, honey.. I will." You couldn't answer him that you're going to eat, what has already put on a show in front of Jisung?