7. Bond!

Work of flashbacks.....

--------

You pursed your lips and chuckled, if you don't know that jungkook was married then who else would know???

Krystal wanted to hook up with jungkook before, so she figured you would think the same way "The boss has asked special assistant Jennie to send an internal email early this morning, he announced to the whole company that he is a married man."

you were busy with the bidding of the Star Glow corporation, so busy that you didn't even read the internal emails, you really didn't know about it.

Now, that you knew it, you could not help but feel a trace of sweetness in your heart. Jungkook had said that when he saw otter men being close to you, he would be jealous and further to that he had already declared to everyone that he was a married man to prevent any unwanted attention.!!

just by thinking of this you felt happy deep in your heart, you couldn't help but start smiling.

Krystal was having an unrealistic fantasy about jungkook but when she saw email in the morning her heart sank. She felt depressed for more than half of a day, she wanted someone else to wallow in sadness with her, as soon as the idea popped into her mine, she thought of you.

She had expected you to be bitter about it too but she didn't expect that you would have such a calm expression and this made her really angry. She's so angry that she stomped her foot hard and gritted her teeth.

I can't do anything to y/n now but someday I'll get hold of her weakness and bring down her arrogance.

_____

Learning from your experienced the previous day, you didn't delay to return home and left the office as soon as possible after work. You hoped that you could prepare a good meal before jungkook got off work so that he would not be hungry.

When you went to the supermarket to buy some ingredients, you called him, when you called jungkook was holding an emergency meeting with several high- ranking executives.

He just raised his hand and motioned for everyone to be quiet as he picked up the phone "What's the matter?"

"I'm at the supermarket, do you have anything you like to eat?" you asked as he replied "I'm not picky about food, it's up to you."

When jungkook said this, Jennie and Kyung-soo were standing next to him exchanged glances.

If he wasn't picky then no one else was...!!

...............

When the man returned home, his woman is busy in the kitchen, wearing apron with your long black hair casually tied up, exposing your fair neck, you're stir-frying stew and kimchi, spatula in your hand.

Seeing you this way, it was not hard to imagine that you're also so excellent at work. Jungkook stared blankly at you for a long time before he went over to the kitchen "Y/n, I'm back."

you turned around and smiled faintly "You can change your clothes first, we'll have dinner soon."

But he stood still and after a while his voice sounded again "Y/n."

you didn't stop moving your hands "What's wrong?"

"I am going to change my clothes." 

jungkook wanted to say that there's no need to cook after a long day at work that he could asked a cook to prepare their meals but in his heart, he thought.. perhaps food made by his wife would be good too.