3. Mr & Mrs!

Work of flashbacks.....

_____

If he has not said these words, you would still treat him as a man who only looked exactly like your husband.

As soon as he said this your mind-blown. You're dumbfounded and forgot what to do fortunately, the reporters attention was not on you so you had some time to adjust your emotions.

The reporters did not notice you, however the sharp eyes that employees of the public relations department did not miss this little episode.

The public relations department was well prepared for the event and all other departments cooperated well. Jungkook was charismatic enough to take on the press, so the conference went very well.

As soon as the new boss and the other directors left, Krystal rushed over to you "Y/n, the way you 'accidentally dropped the documents just now was great' ... you successfully attracted our new boss's attention."

you frowned slightly but then turned to Lisa "Manager Manoban, I'll go back to the sales department after finishing my work here."

Looking at you turn away from her, Krystal was so angry that she stomped her feet "she ignored me!! she just ignored me!! why is she so arrogant?"

Lisa glared at Krystal "Don't just stir up trouble all day long, if you continue to make trouble, you will be the next one to leave, if you are capable enough, just do your job well. As long as you climb to a higher position than she does, you will be qualified to be arrogant as well."

Krystal glared at your back as you walked away, she gritted her teeth and replied  "Understood cousin."

you returned to the sales department office and heard colleagues discussing about the new boss, everyone has something to say as if they knew the new boss very well.

Noh Hyojung  hurried over you "Y/n, you're so lucky to be the first one working side by side with the boss"

You smiled faintly "It's all just work, even though we were side by side, it still just worked, if you think you can work well with the boss, you can ask our manager to send you to work with the boss in the future."

she quickly waved her hand "Although our new boss is Handsome and charming, I don't have the guts to approach him, even his eyes and charisma."

"The new boss will be coming over for a routine inspection, so back to your position and do what you're supposed to?" Choi Soo-bin, the manager of the sales department walked into the office, reprimanding his subordinates.

The new boss was coming to inspect?

Hearing this news, you could not help but gulp in fear, you're very nervous that your heart was about to jump of your throat.

Still you needed some time to digest the fact that your new husband, Jungkook was the company's new boss, you're not ready to face him for a while, you thought that you marry with some ordinary guy but turned out to be like this.!! The other colleagues all returned to their seats except you, who was still standing there in a daze.

Soobin looked at you seriously "Y/n, don't you have anything to do?"

"I'm ... yeah ..." you came to your senses and quietly clenched your fists and turned on the computer to check clients information. After a while the elevator bell rang and new boss surrounded by a group of people appeared.

Fortunately, he just came to say a quick hello to the employee of the department, After listening to Soo-bin's quick report, he led the group of people away.