23. The Incent?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

"Jeon! why are you silent? are you unhappy to see me?" she pouted feeling wrong and keep moving in the passenger seat "It's been so long since I last saw you, you don't even miss me, i have decided to not wait for you, i will abandon you, you don't even like me!"

She smiled and leaned towards Jungkook's side "Jeon, since I decided to not like you anymore, what do you think you should do? i guess you will be single forever because no one like to see your gloomy faceu! hahah.."

She sighed, her deep sympathetic on his situation and keep blabbering.

Two over minutes of hearing her continue nonsense, he stopped the car and took her inside ignoring her unnecessary blabber and enter into the big mansion "You're already 27 years old and still single, could it be that you don't want to give heir to the Jeon family?"

"Shut up!" he squeeze the words out of his gritted teeth, he wanted to throw her out to the street and let her accompany homeless people, although he's angered by her, the strength he used to hold her was moderate but the coat on her body was tightly held by him preventing from her to move.

"Jeon, put me down, i can walk by myself." she started to twists her body "Don't move." he warned but she ignored his fierce gazes and swings her legs, he tightly held her that almost suffocated her breath "Ah, you jerk!"

"Try to move again!" his voice changes, she still stubbornly looked up at him and pouted her red lips "Come, give me a kiss." Jungkook frowned and loosened his grip, pretending to throw "Ehnn!" she quickly wrapped her hands around his neck "Jeon, you're so mean! you wanted to throw me out of your life, of you don't give me a kiss, i will go and find some other men to kiss me and have sex with them."

She try to provoke him "Even if you keep capturing me, i will still find the way to slip out and I don't know what I will do with myself."

If only then Jungkook isn't afraid that she would be sad, he would tie her up and send back to America, he know so well that this girl is only talking nonsense when she's out of her mind and made things unnecessarily awkward between them, she's fearless and no matter what taught method he use, she will still be this much troublemaker.

He couldn't possibly stay by her side all the time, what if she really did something stupid while he's away?

"Somi, don't make me angry."

Her lips curled up and she reveal a sly smile "Bruh, you want me to be sad! you're really bad, i love you." she leaned on his shoulder, she had always relied on him, looking at her Jungkook sighed "What a worrying little girl."

He wanted to bring her to his apartment but be remember that You're staying with him, so he only brought her to the residence that he had thought to move in with his wife but he didn't expect that it would be this girl in his arms that he would bring now.

Some servants welcome him "Welcome Boss Jeon."

"Prepare some cozy clothes for her." he strode with the girl in his arms towards big fool in the middle of building, he stood by the pool for a while and throw her.

Water splashed and Somi didn't expect it coming, she flapped her hands and panic "H-help!" she was sleeping feeling secure but the man was trying to kill her?

"J-jeon?" she reached the shallow area and stood, coughing... she glared at him angrily "Do you want to kill me for money!"

Jungkook sat down and crossed his legs "Look at you, you made yourself look like a mess, what are you trying to do?" she arrogantly ignore and wanted to climbed up but heard a stern voice "Stand still, who asked you to come up?"