14. Goodfellas!

Work of flashbacks.....

_________

The time you woke up, it was already daytime, when you opened your eyes, you instinctively looked at the window unexpectedly you didn't see jungkook this time.

Normally, at this time you could see Jungkook sitting by the window and reading newspapers when you opened your eyes but today there's no sign of him, you wasn't used to not seeing him early morning after waking up.

You turned over and picked up the phone, you saw that the phone has been switched to flight mode, the time showed 2 : 47 pm.

That meant, that you slept until noon and completely missed the department training session in the morning.

You suddenly sat up and jumped out of bed and rushed to the bathroom.
however, as soon as you took a step into the bathroom, you stopped abruptly.

You only remembered being in the spring pool last night and now you're wearing a robe but there was nothing beneath the robe that was to say, you had fallen asleep in the pool last night and it was Jungkook who took you back to the room and helped you to change your clothes.!

you quickly pulled on robe collar and looked down at yourself, you sighed in relief when you saw all fine, however you couldn't remember properly, you took sharp breathe, thinking of how you had been seen naked by jungkook without knowing anything about it, you felt uncomfortable.

You plugged back into the bed and screamed in embarrassment.

"ahhhhh .......!"

"What's wrong.?"

Suddenly male's low and sexy voice sounded in the room, it scared sh!t out of you and made your body stiff, you felt even more unpleasant knowing jungkook saw it, how embarrassing.

you looked up quietly, he was sitting on the sofa on the other side of the room holding a folder and looking up at you.

It turned out that he had been in the room all the time but didn't say anything, it mean he would have seen your childish behaviour just then?

You suddenly wished that there was a crack on the ground so that you could stuff yourself in it and hid for a while. Seeing that you did not respond, jungkook put down the documents and came over.

"Are you ill.?"

he asked standing near the bed, as your body stiffened "I...i'm fine." you picked up a pillow and covered yourself with it, you really felt like you had lost your dignity in front of him.

Jungkook had already seen your behaviour earlier but he said calmly "Get up and fresh yourself, after eating you can leave with me first."

"I have to go for the department activities in the afternoon." you said with low voice, you couldn't dare to look at him, it's so much embarrassing.

"I've asked special Assistant Kim to apply for your leave." you're speechless.

______

This time the car was not the mercedes normally driven by Jungkook but Land Rover black car driven by the driver, the number of car plate was A18705 and the logo on the steering was even more amazing.

you used to have people around you who liked to research cars, bike or whatever that attracted, so naturally you knew a lot about them, you knew immediately that this was a worth millions of dollars, you can't afford to buy like this facilities machine in your this life.