30. Enigma..?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

You slept until late in the morning, as you didn't have to go to work at weekend and nothing else to do, sleeping late was the best enjoyment, when you wake up...

You saw man and a dog, sitting by a window, today Jungkook didn't hold any newspaper in his hands, he was staring outside quietly, no one knew what was going on his mind, Miri sat beside his feet, rolling on the ground time to time, it was trying to attract someone's attention after being too bored.

Jungkook turned to look at you "You're awake." his pleasant voice came and you nodded your head, Jungkook wore casual outfits..

Miri immediately barked and whine, trying to snuggled in your arms looking very excited, you patted her head "Baby, mom doesn't need to work today... I can play with you."

"I will prepare a lunch, come after freshing up." Jungkook stood up " How about we go out for a walk together in the afternoon?"

Had been married for quite sometime but he was never free on any of the weekends... he rather stayed at study room to work and you do your day work like reading, eating and sleeping...

Although it seemed very boring, you like this kind of peaceful days very much and your small cotton ball always wants attention.

But today, Jungkook proposed to go out for a walk, was he trying to apologize for what happened last night? Regardless of his intentions, you would just assume that he was thinking this way, you forced a smile "I have an appointment with someone at noon, can I go out with you later.?"

"Okay." he nodded, wordlessly looking out of the window, looking at his lonely figure, you suddenly can't bear to see him like this "I just need to say few things to that person, it won't take much."

You wanted to go and meet that ungrateful person, that venomous ... Mina.... Dongmin passed the message of her wanting to meet you, since she take the initiative to seek you, you felt like you have to listen to her...

She had apologize to you countless times, before.

The purpose of you meeting her was to ask about mother's condition, there was nothing else you wanted with her..

Jungkook looked at you with a glimpse of light in his eyes "Can I go with you.?" he waited for your answer, which was difficult for you to response because you're going to see some painful memories of your past and you're not willing to let Jungkook accompany.

Well, he's your present now and also your future, you wanted to deal with your past of your own, you didn't want to drag him and trouble him but you can't bear to refuse his request, you're struggling so much and didn't know how to answer.

Had sometimes having silence that Jungkook had to said again "Go wash up, I will wait you in living room to have lunch." he came over to pick Miri and went outside the bedroom.

Miri was barking, Jungkook put her on sofa and stared with an unfriendly gaze and dog tried to use it's own way to confront him, man's aura became overwhelming as he gaze down tiny life, scared from man's gaze, Miri wanted to run towards her mother but man didn't let her run away from him.

Miri whined when Jungkook reached out to brought her back to earlier position and patted her head like you did "Be a good girl."

Jungkook own big Doberman, he have total 3 dogs at his parents mansion, whenever he get time, he would visit them ... so, it's not hard for him to handle tiny ball, he put Miri on the couch and keep patting her head.