10. Your sur-name!

Work of flashbacks.....

--------

For a moment, everyone's eyes lit up, Has director Jeon really come?

with everyone's expectant eyes, jungkook wearing white t-shirt and yellow check hand-made tailored suit, matching pants with light red dyed hair walked out of the door, every step he took made his female colleagues hearts beat faster.

When you saw him, you thought that not only did you get your 500 dollars back but had won a few hundred more! Are you happy for money or him? well complicated, definitely for money, right now!

Jungkook looked at you and saw that you're smiling brightly, he thought to himself  'how did this make her so happy, just by him spending some time here.?'

He came over and smiled politely at everyone "Everyone enjoy yourself, The company will cover all the expenses."

Everyone was so excited that they jumped up and down, almost chanting 'long live boss' Only you stood quietly behind them, you thought you can do whatever you want as long as you are rich.

Jennie had told that all rooms have been allocated, so she took you to the private villa area in a buggy.

Seeing the luxurious setting and facilities in that area, you felt a little nervous, was there another reason that Jennie took you here?

Your prediction was right, Jennie had sent you to jungkook's private quarters.

You pushed open a wooden door and walked in, there was a large lawn, a pavilion, a rockery, a fountain and a huge bed of flowers!

After walking with Jennie for some times, you saw a French style buildings design. The interior decoration of the building was simple, which was styled with a natural theme. This was on line with jungkook's style and you knew this.

Omg the way, you had been in awe of the place that was as beautiful as paradise, if you could live here more often, you could able to extend your lifespan due a few more years.

Jennie didn't enter the room, she stood at the door "Since Director Jeon is here at the retreat, he would not let you live in the ordinary guest rooms."

Those guest rooms are also very expensive, aren't they.? how can they be ordinary? However compared with the private villa area here, those guest rooms were far less expensive.

"Mrs. Jeon, this is private area, No one can come in, you don't have to worry too much." she smiled politely.

Mrs Jeon???

It was the first time that someone addressed you this way, you blushed, your heart was racing fast, it sound so nice to hear in this way.

"Assistant Kim, you can just call me y/n." she smiled again "You're Director Jeon's wife, I can't find a more suitable name to call you than 'Mrs. Jeon'."

Her words were true but you and Jungkook didn't even hold eachother's hands, your face became hot "You should go in and rest, I'll leave first." she smiled gently and left after bowing her head, you bowed back and entered in.

Standing at the large living room, you looked around and didn't know what to do. At this time jungkook came in, he thoughtfully took the backpack that hung on your shoulder and took the lead to go upstairs, You flinch a little.

"The room is on the second floor."  his legs were long but he slowed down deliberately so that you could keep up.

You followed him "Jungkook shii, Can I discuss one thing with you?"
he opened the door and entered the room, he put your backpack in the luggage table "The accommodation was arranged by Jennie."