11. Sweetness!

Work of flashbacks.....

----------

"WOW.!"

The people around clapped and screamed... you're stunned, as if you were touch by electric shock.

Your mouth loosened and took a big step back, your face was as red as the apple, that had just eaten by both of you.

At this time the host announced that the other team has been won, so it means your team lost, it's because of you!

Can't blame you but the situation.
since the green team had lost, you and jungkook had to be punished with ice water. If this were the case, everyone would be disappointed.

At this critical moment, the other special assistant Kyungsoo stood up "In that case, let me perform the punishment on director Jeon!"

Then, everyone applauded and cheered as Kyungsoo raised the bucket but avoided pouring the water on you. Jungkook also pulled out his coat and cover you with his coat to protect you as he was all wet, you didn't get wet by the ice water at all.

you looked at jungkook worriedly who was soaked all over, he would catch a cold if he stay longer with this wet clothes but you couldn't show it in front of everyone, you just looked at him with worry face.

Jungkook could tell that you're worried for him, when he took a towel from the staff and rubbed his hair, he leaned closer to you and whispered "Don't worry, I'm fine."

He casually wiped his face with the towel and smiled to everyone "You guys continue to play, I'll go change my clothes."

Jungkook protected you out of chivalry, generally men would protect women this way but in the eyes of those who had special feelings for him, this gesture would be interpreted very differently.

Krystal stared at you and clenched her fists, she wanted to punch you to death.

She had spent so much time dressing up for this, not only did jungkook disregard her but you had won the limelight, She felt that she was the prettiest employee from the public relations department but you're also prettier from sales department. Therefore, Krystle had always regarded you as a thorn in her eyes and wanted to drive you out of the company.

After Jungkook left she approached you "Y/n, look at your blushing face just then, are you interested in Director Jeon?"

You glanced at her coldly as Jennie heard and stood up "Director Jeon has asked me to send the email regarding his relationship status to the whole company so that there would be no misunderstanding, please don't gossip about the boss's private life in the future."

Just because her cousin was the department head, Krystal had always felt that she was superior to others, but now she dared not refute Jennie's words. She could only silently curse at you.

After Jungkook left, he didn't appear again, you're a little worried about him, after playing a few games, you found a quiet place and sent message to him.

[Remember to take a hot shower, don't catch a cold.] you tap bottom and it sent to him.

"Some people never change, will you die if not to hook up with a men even for a day, huh?" At this time, there was no one else around and Krystal's words were direct and vulgar.

You usually ignored her but now ... even she's taller than you, you looked down at Krystal from the bottom of your heart, even if she's beautiful, it didn't mean that she could bullied you easily.

you put the phone back in your pocket and got up walking over her, being choked by your deadly glare and aura Krystal stepped back cowardly "wha-what do you want to do?"

You continued to step forward until you cornered Krystal against a wall, you reached out to pinch her chin and said darkly "Don't try to bite like a mad dog when your teeth are yet to finish growing."

Krystal sneered  "Ha, even if I were a mad dog, I would still be better than you, you're a shameless woman, look at what you've done before, you want to climb into Director Jeon's bed!"

You sneered hearing her disgusting words, climbing a bed? well shouldn't a wife have rights to share bed with her husband? His bed is only for you after all, this mad woman knows... nothing.

Your lips rose up "Miss Krystal, I heard that you were dumped by your boyfriend last month and you were crying so hard about it, now you're thinking about the boss's bed already, you're really shameless!"

you smirked as she angrily said "It's none of your business that I was dumped.!"

you smiled mischievously "Then why is mine your business? Miss Krystal, you're not the only one who can launch personal attacks, don't use old news as your weapon, no matter how ugly other people's scares are, it's not up to you to show them off."

She became arrogant "him! you still have the nerve to mention those things believe it or not, I'll bring them all out and let everyone in the company see who you really are!"

"She's mine."

A cold voice came making you and Krystal shocked on the spot, stiffened.