8. Broker?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

Although you usually smiled and seemed to be close to everyone, the reality is that the only person who could really get close to you was Ahn Hye-jin.

Jungkook knew all these, even you didn't know that he knew.

You quickly muted yourself on the phone and whispered to jungkook "This is a female friend of mine."

No matter if this marriage was with love or not, you would never do anything that would make him 'Jealous.'

He nodded and didn't ask any question, as he left thoughtfully to give you some space to continue chat with your friend. However, you thought that jungkook did not believe you, you just pursed your lips and smiled helplessly, perhaps he thought of you as promiscuous.

"Y/n...Y/n..." Hwasa on the other end of the phone roared again "Tell me your address, I'll go to find you.."

you knew that she was worried about you, if you didn't convince her that you're fine by now, she would definitely call the police to report a missing report. You smiled gently "Stop it, I'll go and find you."

Hanging up the phone, you packed up and prepared to stay over her place for a night, you wanted to tell her about the marriage honestly, So you knocked the study room door when you heard jungkook saying 'enter' you walked in.

"Jungkook shi, I'm going over my friend Ahn Hye-jin's place tonight, i won't come back until tomorrow." he immediately got up "I'll drive you there."

You shook your head "It's alright, don't bother." he stared at you for awhile "It's too late, I'm worried about you going out alone."

His tone was tough and direct making it hard for you to refuse.

..............

Jungkook's car was a black mercedes, he also have car collection, for people like him, it was not expensive and it was spacious and comfortable. Jungkook's driving was very steady, just like his personality. He asked about Hwasa's address, after you told him, both of you didn't talk anymore.

It took almost hour to reach the destination, just as you was thanking him for the ride and was about to open the car door, he reached out to grabbed your wrist "Y/n.."

His voice was low and sexy when he called your name, it was always so pleasant to hear, you raised your head to looked at him after glancing at wrist that grabbed by him "Is there anything else?"

He loosened his gripped and said uncomfortably "Are you angry?"

You laughed "Why should I be angry?"

he was speechless but didn't reply as you pushed the door open and got out of the car, you stood outside "Go back quickly, Drive safe."

he nodded and started the car, After looking at his car driving away for a distance, you turned around and walked towards the residential area where Hwasa lived, first time arriving in Seoul you and Hwasa lived together with two private rooms and sharing one living room.

Later, you had switched to work Innovative Tech because it was too far away, so you moved nearer to the company, renting a place. After you moved away, Hwasa also left your room empty, in her mind ... she wanted to allow you a space to return here any time making you feel home.

You happily walked in as you know passcode, seeing you appearing in front of her, Hwasa ignored you and continued watching a TV show on her iPad, even Hwasa ignored you, there's someone waiting for you, a cutie puppy that looked like a snowball rushed to the side of your feet and started to jump, kissing your feet and wagging its tail, obviously it was very happy.