20. Maniac.?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

Everything froze, no one react, man stood there and the drop of blood oozes down from his face, as if he didn't feel any pain, he smiled "Y/n, I know you're still angry with me, but when your anger will gone, please come back with me."

his forehead was cut but he ignored it this matter and eyes are only focus on you, you're really scared and shouted "Cha Eunwoo, you madman ... what exactly do you want?"

He suddenly laughed "This is my Y/n, I like when you called me like this." he felt you're so domineering and proud as if he belongs to you.

"Shut up! I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore." you clenched your hands "Y/n, I have always loved you, it has never been changed, I always belongs to you." he fell on the ground.

"Cha Eunwoo!" your entire body trembled "Somebody.. please help."

Hearing the noises, someone came and saw man lying down, you're panicking standing a little close hesitating what to do "President Lee?"

Many people come and sent Dongmin to hospital and someone even called the police, whispering that you had hurt CEO of Lee Group.

About an hour later, they sent you to the police station and locked up, Dongmin is fine and it didn't cut him so deeply, no matter what people talk behind your back, you didn't take into your account.

You knew that why people from Lee Group's wanted to locked you up for few days, it's just because you're just a small employee of Innovation tech and hurt the CEO even if you don't have such a criminal record.

It's considering but you know the fact, that both Lee family had a deal with each other and they were co-operating but it doesn't matter to you at all, because you're not the part of that family anymore.

Lee Dongmin was forced to marry Lee Mina, three years ago when you were out of country, at that time ... you and Dongmin were in long distance relationship, regarding this ... he still stood with the decision of his father's.

For the sake of family's reputation, he was ready to sacrifice his love.

--------

Head of police came to the police station and other officers greeted him, you seems not care about outside world much and buried yourself.. hugging your knees, after provoked by Lee Dongmin, all the past memories came and it hurts your heart still.

You heard someone yelling, you slowly raised your head, officers are getting scold and heard the sound of officers running towards you to unlock the door of jail, your body trembled slightly when you saw man standing beside head of officer, who's scolding their junior for their mistake.

Door was unlocked, you didn't react for long, Jungkook nodded his head to officers and walked to you inside the jail, he squatted down and stroke your head "Y/n."

His voice was always gentle and calm, it made you feel that hostility that he had on his body facing others wasn't his at all infront of you.

"Jungkook.?" you immediately throw yourself into his embrace and slightly sob, he rubbed your back "Sorry, i am late." your nose is sour and tears keep rolling down your cheeks eventhough you shook your head not wanting to show your weakness, you wipe your tears and looked up at him smiling, you didn't expect him to appear here at this time.

"Didn't you say you will be back tomorrow? why did you come back early?"

Jungkook looked at your face, his heart became bitter and he pulled you to his chest embracing tightly "I came to bring you home."