25. Brush up life!

Work of flashbacks.....

________

He turned on the tap and stand under the cold shower, although it's the spring season, it takes so much courage to take drenched in water twice in the night.

Your tonight's appearance and shyness made him somehow hot and he need to calm down, although he had a better solution but he have lady's at his house and he didn't want that, to make you feel uncomfortable.

This lady is his wife but he won't asked for that type of questions until you give him your consent, he respects all your decision, as long as you don't want it, he won't force you.

After soaked on the water, reducing the heat in his body, he went to the balcony and lit the cigarette with just bathrobe around his well built body.

Wind blow continuously and he shivers a little, loosing self control wasn't some kind of his things, maybe you're his wife and he also had a reaction but as a man one should not make his woman uncomfortable for that.

He stayed for hour and went to rinsed his mouth and walked to the bedroom making sure that you're asleep, Jungkook's face was little pale but seeing you're sleeping soundly when warm and beautiful face after arousing his sexual desire, he somehow felt that he should pulled you along with him to take a cold bath.

Such a culprit is sleeping so well!

But Man wasn't that desperate, so he laid down beside you and keep staring at your face for long time before he fall asleep.

-----------

You rolled a little on the sheet and flutter opened the eyes to take a look but you didn't saw Jungkook like usual, there's only Miri playing over.

"Hm?" the person's figure reading newspaper would be there but today there's none "Am i late to wake up?" you murmured and turned around just to clear your doubt, you almost knocked the sleeping person out of bed.

"Ayn!"

Your eyes widened, Jungkook is still sleeping soundly, you sighed and lie down staring at celling, you felt that his body was emitting hot temperature, his breathing was little unsteady.

After being married for long time, this is the first time you woke up earlier than him, he's like a biological clock, doing everything on time, he had never changed because of anything.

Your brows narrowed and you reached out to touch his forehead "Ouch!" you took back your hand "Jungkook shi?" you quickly turned to him and patted his cheek softly "Wake up."

He have a fever.

He didn't give you any reaction and you increase your strength, you almost slap him because you're worried and couldn't help but be anxious.

He groaned "Y/n?" his voice was hoarse and low and his eyes are little scarlet and temperature was hot "Jungkook shi, you have a fever, get up quickly.. let's go to the doctor." you hugged his arm wanting to pull him up but he's heavy, he frowned for a moment and glance up at you before he snuggles and found his comfortable position to sleep in your lap.

"Ju-jungkook, don't sleep." you couldn't drag him by yourself, he must be feeling not good to act like that, so you reached out to make a call.

Special Assistant Kim had called you several times, you quickly called her back "Assistant Kim?"

"Mrs Jeon, is boss Jeon by your side?" Jennie urgently asked as morning's zoom meeting Jungkook didn't appear like usual, there were many shareholders waiting for him to make a decision, she had called his personal and business contact numbers but he didn't responded, that's why she called you.