18. Marriage is crazy thing!

Work of flashbacks.....

________

He was the head of the Hybe corporation's incharged, Many people has tried various methods or seek for chance to meet with him and they still didn't succeed.

However, In your eyes he wasn't important as 500 dollars or even a dog. For the first time in his life, he felt upset and neglected.

Miri bark to express her dissatisfaction and protest at this stranger, Miri felt that it was appropriate for her to bark a few times but you quickly covered miri's mouth "Don't cause me any more trouble, let me have a good talk with uncle Jungkook, I believe that uncle jungkook is a well educated person, he will not be unreasonable."

Jungkook looked at the woman and the dog in front of him, after a long time he said in a deep voice "I didn't say I don't like the dog and I didn't ask for you to sell it."

you bit your lower lip and looked at jungkook blinking twice "Since it is yours, I'll try to accept it."

"Thank you!" he didn't speak more and ate his breakfast with grace, after eating he went out for work as usual. You wanted to start a conversation with him several times but you didn't say anything in the end and he even left his card there on the table.

This man was really cold when he wanted to, it made people feel chill from the bottom of their hearts.

******

At noon, you needed to organise the proposal for the star glow corporation project as you wanted to submit it the next day before manager Bang returns, so you didn't want to have lunch.

When Jungkook called you that afternoon, Soobin was giving you some advice on your proposal, so you didn't get to answer the call from Jungkook.

You're thinking to call him back later, but you are busy and your mind was full of work so you completely forget to call him back. When it's time to get off work Jungkook stopped Jennie "What do you women usually get angry about.?"

Jennie immediately guessed that there must be something wrong between him and you so she thought for a moment before speaking "Women don't need any reason to be angry."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows.
perhaps last night, he had been angry and ignored his wife, so today his wife was protesting in a way by ignoring him as well.

"However, women are all soft hearted as long as you coax her, she will be fine."

After listening to Jennie's answer Jungkook thought about it again, he really had not tried comforting a woman his whole life, he did not really know how to coax a woman back to happiness.

"women like men who are romantic, for example sending her flowers and inviting her out for dinner, that's enough." Jennie silently thought about her boss's thought and said at the right time.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow and looked at Jennie, she immediately added "I know there is a rooftop restaurant here in Seoul, it's a place where many couples love to go fortunately, the restaurant is also under Hybe corporation, it would be great that your own restaurant can enjoy your patronage."

He still didn't say a word but from his subtle change of expression, Jennie knew that he agreed so she smiled "Then, I'll go and arrange it for you."

Jungkook didn't like to spend his time in comforting women but since the one he needed to coax was his wife... he would do.

In the afternoon Soobin have some opinion on proposal and made a lot of adjustments, so you're busy with it. It was already 7 o'clock in the evening when you finally thought of Jungkook.

Lastly you saved files and turned off the computer, however as soon as you looked up, you saw a tall figure standing in front of your desk with two cold eyes fell on you silently.

Instinctively, you immediately looked around there was no one else around "Why are you here.?"

He had called you but you didn't answer so he came over to wait for you, he had been standing there for at least 10 minutes, however you're so busy with work to notice, that's why you didn't notice him at all.

At this time, when you was done you finally saw him with a frightened expression. Jungkook suddenly wanted to fire you from the company very much.

he coughed to conceal his dissatisfaction with you. "Are you waiting for me to go home and cook.?"

you packed up your things "Sorry, I forget about that as I was busy, why don't we go out and eat tonight.?"

Seeing that jungkook didn't speak you said simply "It'll be on me."
he didn't say anything instead stretched out his hand to grab your wrist and walked away with you.

You both are still in the office, although there was no one around at the moment, there were security cameras all around, it was not good to be seen by others, you wanted to get rid of him but he pulled you closely more tightly. Jungkook dragged all along you into the CEO's special elevator, which went directly to the underground parking lot and got you into the car.

You sat in the passenger's seat and looked at him titling your head, seeing his cold face which normally made people feel very serious, you subconsciously moved a little bit towards the door, however, he suddenly turned sideways and threw himself at your direction.

You dodged by instinct and slammed your own head against the door which made you gasp in pain.

"Don't move."

Seeing you hit your head his face grew more serious as he quickly buckled your seat belt "Let me have a look."

"I..."

you wanted to refuse but when you saw his cold face, you didn't dare to refuse, you obediently approached him with a blushing face. It turned out that he had just wanted to help you with buckling your seat belt but you had thought wrong.

Thinking that your thoughts had been exposed you lowered your head and bit your lip, you felt so embarrassed and wanted to hide under the car if you could. You felt jungkook push your hair away and press his fingers lightly on the top of your head as if he was looking for the spot where you was hurt.

But the next second, you felt something was wrong.

His slander fingers moved down from your head then they slowly moved around your cheeks. The movements of his fingertips were very light and soft as if he was caressing a diamond. You're so scared, your breathing almost stopped, your heart was beating too fast so you closed your eyes not daring to look at him.

But he didn't make another move, after a while you slowly opened your eyes and wanted to see what he was doing, as soon as you opened your eyes you saw that his handsome face was approaching you and his warm lips gently presses against yours soft one.

It felt like Jungkook was just lightly touching your lips with his then he let go of you and said in his extremely attractive, sexy voice.

"Are you feeling okay now.??"

urghh!!

you clenched your fists and resisted the impulse to hit him. He had actually thought that you were waiting for him to kiss you and you.....!!

You immediately unbuckled the seat belt and rushed over to him, throwing yourself on his lap and your pink plumpy lips pressed on his heavily, as if you're showing him how to kiss a person in perfect angel?

you stayed this way for a few seconds, it was longer than he kissed you as if you're competing with him.

Then you quickly moved away and sat back on your seat. You wanted to pretend that nothing had happened but your face blushed redder and redder.

He leaned to rest his back on his seat and inhale some air.

What had happened just now?