24. Despair...!

Work of flashbacks.....

________

You always get hurt
the moment you begin to care.?

------

"Let go.." you pushed him but he held you tightly.

Years ago when your closet people's abandoned, you didn't even seek a death then why would you get lost and almost bumped into vehicle, just because of someone that you barely know.

"What are you thinking! Huh?" If he didn't saw you in time, you would face the accident! "What does it have to do with you!" you struggled "Let me go."

"Y/n, look what you had made yourself? Come back to me." he still remember the time how you both used to call in love "Lee Dongmin, even if I beg you please don't appear infront of me again, don't disturb my life." your hands dropped by the sides powerlessly.

"Y/n, i will settle everything as long as you're willing to come back." you sneered and pushed him hard, holding back your emotions "Dongmin, do you want me to tear open the bloody scar in front of you to satisfy you?"

"Y/n..." he looked at you with some heartache "Don't!" you stopped him coming closer "Do you really think that we can recover our relationship?" you muttered.

"Y/n, just come back with me, no one can stopped us anymore... i have the ability, no one will force us." he was unwilling to give up, you took a deep breath and closed your eyes, the damage he had done could not recover with just some words.

Men! could it be that, they were all this heartless!

Dongmin with words & Jungkook without words?

You mocked "Are you really stupid or am I dumb?" you laughed without emotions "Y/n, i know you couldn't bear the matter between me and Mina but we have nothing to do with each other, you're the only one I have in my heart."

You joined your both hands to beg "Please, don't bother me anymore.. i beg you, let me live my own life." after that you left, you wanted to walk alone and don't want to see anyone, Dongmin didn't follow, he got to know that no matter what he would say, you're determined.

You will not change your attitude, he made a call "How's the matter with Innovation technology?" the small company's CEO dared to come between then, he will make sure that no one have this ability in the future to go against him.

The seriousness to offend Lee Dongmin.

Eventhough, he was talking on the phone, his eyes are on the figure that was walking away.

His main motive to target this innovative tech was to pressure Jungkook and at the end when he came to beg him, he will offer Jungkook to divorce you?

That was enough, only then he, Dongmin will let go of Jeon Jungkook.

--------

It's really sad ... the life and everything, the surroundings... walking around the street with so many people eventhough, you feel alone?

The street was full of hostling and bustling, the smell of street food... huh!

Why you have to see it, if you crave delicious, sweet yet savory street food, then why don't you thank the god that gives you this life to enjoy whatever you wanted?

Yes, life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it would be nice to know what you’re going to get and it’s hard having someone in your life who is happy one minute and sad the next.