9. Would do ..?

Work of flashbacks.....

---------

At noon, jungkook waited for you to eat lunch together.

When he saw that you're tired, he thoughtfully offer some rest after lunch "Y/n, there is a break room, go rest for an hour."

You opened your mouth to refuse wanting to tell him not to bother but seeing his caring eyes you swallowed your words back. Even he didn't love you, he was more than qualified to be your husband, he really cared about you.

Moreover, without any energy your work will be efficiently, would naturally decreased so you simply understood the principal and went the break room which was near the CEO office room.

The room was set up in a fresh and simple manner, making people feel comfortable in it. Jungkook closed the curtains in the room making place fell into darkness, in an instant you felt sleepier.

Jungkook went over to the bed and sat down on the side, he pulled the quilt over you "Go to sleep, I'll wake you up when the time comes."

You tried hard to open your eyes but they were about to close  "Don't you want to rest too.?"

"I slept well last night, I'm not sleepy." you nodded obediently and fell asleep after lying on bed for awhile. Jungkook didn't leave, he was looking at you carefully with deep eyes.

In his eyes, you're not kind of woman who would be amaze at first sight, The more he looked at you ...the more beautiful you became in his eyes.

Your eyebrows are like a painting, eyelashes are just cute enough and crystal clear eyes, fair as fine white soft skins, figure was perfect, usually you looked gentle but there was a strong tenacity in your bones.

It was seemingly gentle but tough demeanor that attracted his attention and made him feel that it would be good to share his life with you.!

You're sleeping soundly, believing that jungkook would wake you up on time, However, it was already dark when you finally woke up.

Tomorrow was the opening day of star Glow corporation's tender but you had done such a stupid thing the day right before it, This made you feel very bad about yourself.  

You bit your lips and looked at jungkook angrily "I have asked special Assistant Jennie to apply for leave for you, you've already prepared well for the project, don't worry."

Even if you're angry, the boss of the company had spoken, so you had no reason to be angry anymore. However, you still did not compromise "Next time you can't do that again."

Aside from work you're easy person but this was related to work, so you're very strict to yourself. Jungkook nodded "Then, let's have dinner first."

You turned around and walked out muttering in a low voice "Do men always lie?"

Hearing your words jungkook's face darkened, he wanted to explain but didn't say anything at the end, Although all he had wanted to was for you to rest more, he did after breaking his promise to you.

................

week later : Year 2017 Jan :

The bidding for star Glow project might take up to half a month and Innovative Tech had the advantage on this bid.

To reward everyone, under orders from the boss, special Assistant Jennie sent an email out announcing that the company will be organizing a two days trip to purple valley during the company's weekend.