12. Killing vibe!

Work of flashbacks.....

---------

You didn't expect that jungkook would appear here, you're little worried. If Jungkook saw you like this, what would he be thinking of you?

Krystal was so scared that her face turned pale "Boss, Director Jeon, this is not what it looks like, Y/n..."

Jungkook didn't even look at Krystal, he spat out a word coldly "Get out!"

Her face turned red and pale, she wanted to explain but she was scared and speechless by jungkook's cold look, she gritted her teeth and walked away. Jungkook walked towards you and stared at you for awhile.

You're little nervous, when he looked at you like that, you opened your mouth as you wanted to explain about what just had happened but Jungkook said in his seductive voice before you could open your mouth.

"I know, it is not you who stirs up trouble." You looked up at him and pursed your lips "What if I'm really the one stirring up trouble and bullying others?"

He says without thinking "At innovative tech, I am the boss and you can count on me, only you can bully others, how can you let others bully you?"

"Thank you.!"

yeah, only thanks you can say for this cause he's supporting you so well and you have no good words to say to him?  Fortunately, he didn't ask anything more but just stood beside you to support you.

"Thanks me for what?" he raised his eyebrow "We're husband and wife, shouldn't we trust eachother and help eachother?"

you raised your eyes and smiled, The feeling of being trusted and being silently supported felt really good, which made you feel a trace of warmth even in the cool breeze.

Seeing you're smiling he offer "How about going with me for a walk?"

You didn't want to go back to participate in the activities but you're worried about being seen by others, for a  moment, you didn't know whether to agree or not.

Jungkook didn't give you time to think about it, as he took your hand "Follow me."

Your hand was very cold, although it was not that cold in this season, there was almost no warmth in your hand but suddenly, your hand held by his warm hand and his heat transmitted to you little by little that made you stop pulling back your hand from him.

After a long time, you heard him say in a low voice "Come to me if you encounter these things in the future."

His words made you stop abruptly and looked up at him, pursing your lips and asked cautiously "Jungkook shii, don't you wonder what kind of person I used to be?"

He withdrew his hand that made you felt a glimpse of heartache, just as you're about to say something, his big hands landed on your back and gently embraced you in his arms.

You looked surprise "Y/n, your past has nothing to do with me, I only care about your future."

Leaning against his sturdy chest and listening his calm heartbeat and hearing his voice for some reason, your eyes began to blur.

You snuggled like a kitten in his arms, Jungkook paused for a moment but he held on to you even tighter. After a long time you raised your head from his arms  "I..."

"I'll take you somewhere." before you could say anything he interrupted and you nodded, he held your hand and continued to move forward. As he walked a colorful bed of roses appeared on the side of lawn.

The flowers were full of colours and fragrance was delicate, they were all in full bloom and it was a magnificent view.

You had seen flowers in full bloom before but it's somehow large garden of flowers and it looked so beautiful at night vibe, you couldn't even see the edge at first glance, it was beautiful scenery.

"Its so beautiful, I really want to stay here for a month." you kept praising the beauty of this place, you couldn't wait to plunge into the bed of flowers, it felt like just lay here and never come out again.

Jungkook looked at you with his seductive lips slightly raised, The entire ocean purple valley was his property, you could live here for lifetime, let alone a month.

"I thought flowers only bloom in early summer in the morning, it's even looking beautiful at night." you smell delicate perfume that flowers holding around.

"The ancients never thought that plane could fly."

"You're right, technology is so advanced, nothing is strange. Can I go in and have a look?"

He nodded and you smiled at him, before entering the garden.

Today, you wore a white shirt and overall, with a little bear sewn on shirt, hair black tied in ponytail, just dressed up so simple like girl of 16/17 years old, which was far different from what you looked like at work.

Seeing you run around in the flowers like a bee, Jungkook took a video of you on his mobile phone for the first time.

but suddenly, your phone rang breaking the silence, you smiled apologetically at him and answered the call "Jisung Shi, what's the matter?"

Jungkook could not hear what was being said through the phone, when you heard words that Jisung said you immediately replied "I'll go back right away."

Hanging up, you looked at jungkook and smiled apologetically "My colleagues are looking for me, I'm going back."

Jungkook reached out and took off the leaves that caught on your hair "I'll ask someone to send you back."

You nodded fast.
watching you leave in the buggy, Jungkook looked away and make a phone call "Jennie......."

Jennie understand the measurements of Director's "Director Jeon, don't worry. Krystal's termination contract is ready..."

Jungkook's voice was cold "Okay." and leave the place. You returned to the team and Jisung rushed towards you after seeing  "Y/n, where did you go? I haven't seen you for a long time, you scared me."

You smiled "I think the scenery here is so beautiful, so I walked around."

"It's time for dinner, the company had arranged for everyone, so let's go in fast on dine at cozy pavillion."

you nodded and walked but you didn't notice that there was a pool of water in the floor tiles under your feet and you slipped backward but quickly Jisung held you up, the pair of two eyes met in the air ... both of you froze for a moment... but then ...

Abruptly, you pushed him away and took two steps back "T-thank you!" you bowed politely, Jisung's arms were empty now, he gloomily said  "Let's go.!"

Jungkook and Jennie happened to witness this scene, so Jennie faintly smile "It seems that y/n is quite popular among the men in the company."

Jungkook looked at Jennie darkly as Jennie innocently smile "Would you like me to prepare Jisung's termination contract as well?"

"No."  His voice was cold and turned around to leave the place all alone leaving Jennie behind.