33. Disclosed?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

The staffs reunion dinner was carried out in a huge dining conference hall near by Innovative Tech, all the people are seated and the projector was playing some advertisements for the company.

This small company was now a under leadership of Hybe corp.

The dinner began at seven o'clock in the evening, everyone artic and were having fun, singing... dancing, drinking and talking.

You arrived a little late, when the majority of the crowd were already here, you came here with Jungkook, because he asked you to wait for him.

When you both arrived, Jungkook was accompanied by Special Assistants Kyungsoo and Jennie because they needed to deal some urgent matter, you are no longer afraid of having your relationship exposed with Jungkook.

You're legally married to him, you don't have to act like you're having an affair with each other and meet secretly evey time both got together.

At first, you didn't want to be the topic of gossip but it's not that you can control people preceptive, living your own life was not terrible as you imagined, after all you have to fight on your way.

You could calmly face Dongmin who betrayed you and also Sister Mina, who hurt you ... even endure what your parents said, having Jungkook by your sides ... you're not as sad as before.

Because you knew that you would not be alone now, you have him now, as long as Jungkook remained by your sides, you would not be afraid.

"Hey, Y/n you're finally here." Lucy was signing when she saw you coming in, you wave your hand "You guys had a fun quite awhile, haven't you?"

"C'mon, join with us." she come to pull you "I didn't say anything about that day."

You smiled "Thanks."

Colleagues proposed to toast and everyone started to chat "Y/n's scarves share the same design but the color is different." someone started to point out adjusting "It took my half of monthly salary, how much did you spend on it?"

"It's very expensive for me, my heart was bleeding when I paid with the card." honestly, you were inwardly crying at that time "It's worth it sometimes to spend for new brand items."

As you guys having fun while drinking and eating, advertisements on the LED screen change... you guys were focusing on what's the new rules they will be releasing but the pictures of you and Jungkook caught staffs attention.

On the picture, you were smiling looking at Jungkook, if you didn't see all these pictures today then you wouldn't have known that you're so happy when you're with Jungkook but the angles of these photos was taken secretly.

You felt goosebumps all over your body, it can't be Jungkook who wanted to announce..

Who took these photos?

This was the time you were shopping with your husband, exactly in the store of where Krystal was working...

"Is Y/n with Director Jeon?"

"Our Director is married man, is he having affairs outside..."

All the staffs started to gossip, Yesterday Lucy and Jisung had seen you both, so she was worried and pulled your arm "Y/n, it's not me."

Most of them were watching the photos sliding one by one, suddenly the sweet pictures changed into you wearing something exposing dress, held by a strange man into the hotel... that's Dongmin actually and the new cover was that...