2. Nevertheless..

Work of flashbacks.....

------

Then, you moved into Jungkook's apartment but you never interfere into his business.

Jungkook has behaved with chivalry that night, he took the initiative to leave the main bedroom for you to rest alone while he slept in guest room.

You had never expected for jungkook to hand over his bank card to you before he went to work today.

It's too fast to trust someone in this way. You both didn't even know each other that well, how could he be so sure of giving all his property to you?

It's his black card.

_____

"Y/n, the reporters from the media are waiting Inside, the directors and the new boss are coming soon, why are you in a daze at this time?"

The stern voice of the public relations manager, Lalisa Manoban interrupted your daydream. You quickly pulled back your thoughts and said with a straight face "Manager Manoban, I'm sorry I'll pay attention."

Lalisa looked at you and said in a harsh tone "Y/n, although you are an employee from the sales department, Your manager has sent you to assist with the public relations department, You'd better wake up and don't drag me down with you."

You pursed your lips and nodded "Manager Manoban, I was just distracted, It won't happen again."

Lalisa looked at you again and then looked away, she clapped her hands and called several employees who were also responsible for the reception over.

"Everyone, try your best we must hold today's press conference smoothly. We can't afford any mistakes."

While speaking Lisa glanced at every employee.

"Yes."

The employees of the public Relations Department, who were assigned temporarily to support this reception responded in unison. Lisa's eyes finally fell on you again "Y/n, I heard that you are the top employee in the sales department, You will be with the new boss later and be responsible for him, you don't have to worry about other things."

You nodded but Krystal, another employee of the public Relations Department gloated "Y/n, if our new boss is still single would you seize the chance to get close to him?"

It was actually not easy to get close to the new boss, everyone knew that it would be a difficult job. No one wanted to pick it up, that's why manager choose you to took this work.

Lisa stared at Krystal with a straight face "What happens today will highly affect our future, Be serious."

After being scolded by Lisa, no one made a sound. They took in a quiet breath and put on their best behaviour. It was not Lisa's fault that she was nervous. After all, this matter has come so suddenly.

Just as everyone had thought that everything was finally at peace in the company, the board of directors suddenly issued a statement saying that the boss wanted to have a new person to take over the business assist.

Thus, new appointed big boss was very mysterious. The heads of various departments enquired about him through various means but they could not find any information about him.

you're usually not noisy but even you could not help but to stretch your neck to look at the entrance wanting to see who this big boss was.

"Yes, Yes. All the directors and the new boss are here " The voice of the reception staff channeled from the walkie-talkie to the other employees.

Colleagues subconsciously adjusted their clothes and stood in their positions respectfully.

You followed closely behind Lisa to welcome the mysterious boss that everyone had waited for a long time. After a few steps, a tall man in a black suit with white shirt walked elegantly towards the lobby surrendered by several men in black suits as well.

At first glance, you're stunned.

In front of the crowd, the tall man in a black suit with white shirt was your newly married Husband, Jeon Jungkook!!

"Impossible!" you thought that it was an illusion, you immediately closed your eyes and shook your head but when you opened your eyes and looked again, the man's appearance did not change.

If it were someone else, you could have made a mistake but.... this is your new Husband, you couldn't be wrong.

His features were as Sharp as a knife and his height was exactly at 179 cm tall, he's more taller than you.

He had a strong build muscle and walked with a discreet air of elegance.
No matter what this man did, he was perfectly the same as your new husband.

"Jungkook.?" you stared at the man and subconsciously called out his name, when he heard your voice, the man's gaze shifted to you and you grabbed others attention too.

Looking at his eyes, you felt so nervous that you almost forgot to breathe, you would never think that your ordinary newly married husband would become your company's new boss.

You looked at him with your head buzzing, felt as if you might exploded, you feel so small... even you're already small.

The man's gaze lingered on you for a moment and then moved away as if he didn't know you at all. After what he just did, your heart sank rapidly.

He was obviously Jeon Jungkook, your new husband, why he look at you with such a indifferent eyes?
After a while, various thoughts flashed through your mind.

The most possible scenario was that you are daydreaming, it was an unrealistic dream. Jungkook had always been gentle and patient, He spoke and says things politely, he would never pretend that he didn't know you.

You pinched yourself hard and twitched your mouth in pain only to find that this was not a dream at all.

Since it was not a dream, there was another possibility, this man might have the same face as jungkook did but he might be a completely different person.

Lisa pulled you aside and scolded in a low voice "Y/n, do you know what kind of an occasion is this? what the hell are you doing?"

You're a little annoyed as if you were rudely awakened from a dream. As Lisa whispered again "hurry and keep up."

You nodded and quickly followed the new boss, You has concealed your emotions and faced the big boss who looked exactly like your new husband, professionally.

Lisa also quickened her pace and caught up with the new boss and the others, she pushed open the door of the hall for the reporters and our new boss.

There was fierce applause at the entrance waiting to the mysterious boss to show up. You gasped quietly and followed closely behind the big boss, After the big boss was seated, you quickly handed over some documents.

Even though you had professional training, the fact that the company's new boss was actually your new husband look like still shocked you too much, you trembled and two pieces of paper from the documents in your hand fell on the ground.

you're about to bend down to pick up the files but big boss picked them up before you could do then he whispered something closely.... making you stunned and dumbfounded.

"Wait for me at home tonight."