21. Dehydrated heart!

Work of flashbacks.....

________

The moment you open a eyes, you saw a pair of eyes fill with care and tenderness "Y/n, what happened? why are you sweating?" he wipe your forehead.

"Jungkook?"

You're stunned and couldn't define if this person is in your dream or reality for a moment, you thought that he's a imaginary person that you had fantasized about accompanying you.

Nightmare!

Stress or anxiety!

You're sniffing in your sleep in the middle of night made Jungkook concerned about you.

"Are you okay?" he held you in his arms and patted your back "How about I tell you a story?" he knew that you're having some bad dream, so he didn't say a words other than distract you, leaning on his arms you gently nodded with watery eyes, regardless of whether this man existed or not in your real life but at this moment you knew when you saw him, he made you feel comfortable.

You're not afraid anymore!

Jungkook rubbed your head "Do you know why the little rabbit's eyes are red?"

You knew about this when you were young however you choose to shake your head, you wanted to hear what he said, watching you cutely shooking your head he smiled sexily "Because it did not use eye potion when it's eyes were dry, so it became red."

The moment take you to laughed at his answer, he actually turned such a meaningful educational story into a joke "haha.. in the past, when you were in class, did you often doze off?"

Jungkook nodded and spoke nonsense in all seriousness "It is possible."

"Then you must have been beaten up a lot!, haha it's because of their eyes actually have no color at all, the red color is created by the blood vessels in the back! haha." suddenly you felt a little pity for him, you have been always class topper and your favourite major sub was art, your ambition was set, you always wanted to design your wedding gown yourself and you had sketches many of it, however this dream ended three years ago and you stopped drawing a design, since then you never touch that designing copy again.

Thinking of this, your mood drop and your expression became gloomy, the peaceful life that you had finally obtained was suddenly broken by someone and the current you was really timid and pitiful that you didn't even have courage to tell your past to Jungkook.

you aren't sure if it's as easy like he said that he didn't care about your past, because you will walk with him in the future however, the scar in your heart is deeper.

Closing your eyes, you wanted to leave his embrace but he tightened his hold "Y/n, I'm your husband." you're firmly hug by him and he had emphasized this matter more than once that you couldn't help but raised your head to look at him, under the dim shadow of his, you nodded and smiled faintly.

"I know."

His usual expressionless self carried a faint warmth making you feel at ease, when he said these words, it was very simple but it allowed you to read the meaning behind his words, even this bond not made by love, he will still accompany you for the rest of his life?

So, you leaned on his arm and fall asleep.

-------

The atmosphere was always the same, you waking up and finding him reading newspaper by window's side "You're awake?"

He's very normal, like it's not a arrange marriage nor love, it's just dull, no matter what happens there's a person by your side, this kind of life ...