31. Palpitate?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

"Where are you taking me?" when he didn't say and just keep walking, you felt a little strange "I'm taking you to a place where all the girls want to go." he looked at you, saying gently.

Jungkook looked different with his casual outfits, you wanted to distance yourself from him after yesterday's incident but man was finding a way to make you for his mistake and decided to bring you and refresh minds.

He actually didn't have idea where the bring you to, so he asked for advice from his assistant and Jennie said that girls would love to go shopping and second do something romantic, eat outside and flutter you.

He didn't know much about romance, what to do? bring you to do shopping, it was not stressful for him, he will just need to pay for whatever you wants.

"A shopping mall?" you sounded surprised when you guys entered into the building, you didn't need anything right now but then no woman goes for shopping only when they needed something anyway.

It was rare for a man like him to spend the weekend with you, so you certainly had no reason to reject him, both are not familiar with places, moreover... a busy man like him wouldn't have time to wander around.

Director Jeon was a successful entrepreneur but he looked like an idiot when it comes to please a girls, the first step was to drive himself and walked slowly with you chatting to improve relationship between but he didn't know what to say "Do you like it?"

He asked, his tone was full id caution, if you said that you didn't like it, then he would be clueless on how to make you happy, so you nodded "You said it's a place that all girls like, I am a girl ....of course, I will like it."

You show him a satisfaction smile, Jungkook nodded knowing that you're not sincere with your words, he hold your hand and walked forward "Won't you feel bored going shopping with me?"

Since he didn't take the initiative to chat, you had to find a topic to talk about "No." he simply answer, if he was bored, he wouldn't have asked you to go shopping with him.

His answer ended the topic abruptly, you sighed in your heart.

What a cold Director.

"Ahumm..."

You felt a little awkward and tried hard to find another topic, after thinking for a while you seems that you couldn't find a suitable one, so you choose to walked in silence, you saw some street snacks stole on the way "Let's try some food here?"

He nodded, there were lot of people in weekends, the entire street was crowded with people, they had to line up to buy things, as you smelled the delicious food you became greedy and wanted to eat badly and you won't find lining up there, you pulled him to stand behind the crowd and seriously introduced the food to him.

"This street food is very famous and delicious, I can guarantee that you will be addicted to this."

Jungkook was very warm of hygiene, he highly recommend clean area, let alone something on the street full of people.... his nostrils doesn't like the smell of this area, full of dust and bacteria were everywhere... how could he like these? However seeing that you're excited.

He couldn't help but agree to your request and stand in queue, since you wanted to eat he would go out and accompany you, after lining up for several minutes, you bought a lot of food and give it to him "Come on, it's my treat."

Jungkook's hands was full of snacks holding but he didn't move while you started to eat already, you nodded vigorously and praised "It's really delicious."