4. Stayed!

Work of flashbacks.....

---------

Jungkook moved his lips but says nothing, his eyes showed a hint of incomprehensible depth beneath the golden glasses.

As he stared at your back and thought for a few seconds then turned to walked away to the study room.

In the past 2 years you had rented a room for yourself and lived alone, you are very good at making some home cooked dishes.

Soon, two dishes and soup were served on the table "Jungkook Shi, it's time to eat."

you knocked on the door of the study room carefully and gently pushed the door open when you didn't hear a reply, Jungkook was making a phone call in the study room "Take care of these things, you don't have to report everything to me."

After that he hung up the phone immediately, the moment he looked up his eyes meet yours pair of gentle eyes looking at him and he asked indifferently "What's the matter?"

"Time to eat." you smiled but did not dare to look at him.

"I'll be there in a second." his tone was indifferent as usual. Two of you sat opposite of each other eating meals tensely, neither he spoke nor you dare to break the silence, for a moment the atmosphere seemed to be extremely boring.

You moved your lips several times to find some topics to talk about but you swallowed back your words after seeing jungkook's indifferent expression.

After dinner, jungkook offered to wash dishes for you, so you didn't refuse since he was willing to share the burden of these chores, you're happy to let him do so, it could be seen from jungkook's clumsiness that he had never done these things before.

Well, that's true, it would be impossible for the boss of such a big company to do such a trivial things such as washing dishes.!

clack..

Hearing the crack of a porcelain bowl in the kitchen, you stood up immediately and walked over.

What you saw was jungkook holding bowl in his hands staring blankly at the broken porcelain pieces on the ground.

"Let me do it." you walked over and wanted to take the bowl from his hand but...

"No, I'll do it." he stretched out his hand, his tone wasn't change, it's still fierce.

"Jungkook shii actually...." you looked at him but couldn't say anything, as you nodded and left the kitchen to let him continue.

Although you both are legally a couple, jungkook was still a man that you are not familiar with, You wanted to know him more to know everything about him, you're trying your best to be a good wife.

However, with a personality like his could you really have chance to get close to him like how you had planned when you had gotten married.? oh, You had planned nothing.

you sat down in the living room picking up the remote control and turned on the TV, you randomly put on a news channel.

while watching TV you occasionally turned your head back to the direction of kitchen, Through the glass door you saw jungkook carefully cleaning bowl and cutlery, you secretly sighed, how could a man look so good while washing dishes.?

Men should do dishes everyday then!

perhaps your gaze was too obvious, jungkook looked back as well, his black orb meet yours, you can see slight coldness in his eyes but he let out a impeccably polite smile melting your heart.