13. Mr. Gentleman?

Work of flashbacks.....

---------

You returned at 8 o'clock in the private villa, When you came back, jungkook was busy with his work.

The staff of the company was relaxing but the boss was the only one who was still busy with work, No wonder he could reach such a high position at a young age, Jungkook put down the documents in his hand and looked up at you.

"You're drunk?"

you nodded with a red face "I drank a little." you didn't drink 'just a little' if you hadn't been drinking and practicing with clients over the past three years, you would have already been drunk. you're little bit tipsy only now.

Jungkook frowned slightly  "Drinking is harmful to your body, especially for women, try not to drink so much in the future."

"Well, what director Jungkook say is right, I will drink as little as possible in the future, except for when it is necessary."  Seeing jungkook frown you stood straight like a child who done something wrong.

"I will go back to my room first, you should rest early." and you ran back to room.

You could smell the trace of alcohol on your body, not only Jungkook hate this kind of smell but you also hated it, so you decided to go to the backyard to bath in the spring pool.

Alone in the spring pool, you felt very comfortable and relaxed, it was better to bath in a pool alone than with a group of people. You sat in the pool and looked up at the sky, moon was looking so bright at the night sky, it barely happened to see moon and have peace, you have been busy with project that you couldn't find any relaxing place to be alone and wonder around the night sky.

It was said that a full-moon night was a night perfect for a family reunion but your heart was empty and lonely. A man without a home was like a tree without roots, a kite without its string. No matter where you went, your heart would not be at ease.

"Dad, Mom...."

You gently called the people that you had been missing for a long time, your eyes were teary "It's been three years, have you ever missed me?"

You were the dear daughter of your parents but since that fateful incident... they had abandoned you and let you go alone to another city, it's been 3 years since anyone thought of you.

Three years, sometimes you felt like it was just a blink of an eye but sometimes you felt like it's been a lifetime. Over the years, you didn't pay attention to news on your family on purpose because you're afraid that what you saw would refrain you from forgetting pains.

However, would it be that easy to stop caring by simply avoiding them?

You shook your head with a wry smile, in actual fact the scare in your heart felt like malignant tumor torturing you from time to time.

Now, although you had married a man who was considerate and excellent in every aspect, your drifting heart still could not find a sense of security and belonging. Perhaps the after effects of the wine were too strong as you had drunk while thinking, that you simply felt that your head was getting dizzier until you lost consciousness and knew nothing afterward.

       .....................

Jungkook finished with all his documents for the day and went back to the room, The lights in the room were still on but he didn't see you.

He waited for a while but before he could see you return, he took out his phone and called you. After the call was connected your phone rang inside the room, jungkook immediately thought that you must have gone to the spring pool. After drinking you had gone to the pool just in case.

He immediately went downstairs to the pool at the backyard, when he arrived he saw that your head was facing the water surface as if you were a chick eating rice, head just plugged into the water.

Jungkook rushed into the spring pool quickly and picked you up, he was a little angry.

He was angry because you had carelessly fallen asleep while soaking in the pool. If he didn't arrive timely, maybe you would have lost your life!

His face was cold but person in his arms didn't realize his anger at all, you instinctively rubbed your face against his warm body, the water from your hair wet his chest.

his face darkened when he carried you back to the room, then come another problem. It was impossible for him to put you under the covers while you're wearing a wet swimsuit.

He carried you into the bathroom and prepared shower for you, he undressed you first and turned on the shower, as he poured water onto you, you panicked and reached out to grabbed his arms unconsciously.

Your graceful figure and smooth skin seemed to be quietly tempting him.

His eyes darkened and his throat pulsated, he swallowed nervously and pretend that he had seen nothing but your body was very unforgiving as you twisted your body and reached out to hold his waist. You leaned your head on his chest and breathe out heavily.

He was a normal man, with his own desires, if you went on like this, he couldn't guarantee that he could still suppress his desires.

So, before things went out of control, he took a deep breath and grabbed a bath towel to wrap around you then carried you back to the room.

He covered you with the blanket on you and took a robe and put it on you. Looking at your blushing face his eyes became darker, his male harmones were shouting widely in his body as he took another deep breath and immediately turned to take a cold shower in the bathroom.

............

After shower, he came back to the room and saw you, who was lying on the bed kicked the quilt off the bed and sprawled out on all fours indecently.  It has been nearly a month since you both had signed the marriage agreements letter, wherever he was not in business trip, both of you slept together.

You're always very ladylike and behaved very properly even at night but now after a drink, you're showing your true colors.

He went over to pick up the quilt and covered you, you suddenly turned over and kicked the quilt aside again, this valley is located to sea side, even though weather was not cold, this was the seaside and the wind blew strong at night, so if you continue to fuss around like this, you may catch a cold.

He shook his head and had to lie on the bed himself, he pulled you to hug, while covering you with quilt.

You approached the head source by instinct and plugged into his arms, you sank deeper into his embrace and finally became more obedient.