29. Convoluted?

Work of flashbacks.....

________

It was rare for Jungkook to show this kind of smile, it's time for people to teach their position?

Therefore, Dongmin didn't sense that danger and arrogantly continued "Y/n and I grew up together, we have been in love for many years and we won't leave each other."

Dongmin didn't notice that the grin on Jungkook's face gradually disappeared and replaced with endless coldness "So what?"

You're his wife now... The future is in his hand to make..

"I'm her true love, she's just temporarily angry with me, one day she will come back to me, you had better divorce get now, at least you can save your dignity in public, when she demands a divorce actively, you will be the most pathetic man." he's ignorant and proud.

Jungkook nodded as if he had just understood the pros and cons.

Dongmin thought he was one the verge of victory but Jungkook suddenly laughed, his smile was full of satire "What if I don't want to?"

"You?" the change of his attitude caught Dongmin off guard, he felt a punch in his ego, he had never met such a ungrateful man in this city, how could a shrimp he so arrogant?

Dongmin could no longer suppress the anger in his heart and wanted to make a move on Jungkook, but before he took a step... some people stopped him "Get out of my way!"

Jungkook stand motionless "Please send Mr Lee out." he order his crew, Dongmin had never been insulted like this before, how can merely a president acted so arrogant in front of him?

"Fuck you.. who do you think you are?" he cursed

Jungkook didn't move at all when Dongmin shook some men and try to throw his punch at Jungkook, he remained calm cause before Dongmin could touch Jungkook, some of his men had forced Dongmin to take a steps back "Let go, what the hell do you want to do?" he was burning with rage and roared "Fucking Jungkook, do you want to die? Who the hell you think? Believe it or not, I will make you disappear from this world forever."

Looking at Dongmin becoming mad, Jungkook acted like an outsider, he just watched coldly but the show was enough, so he turned around and left letting his men to deal with this madman.

"Fuck, Jungkook... Stop and fight with me!" Jungkook didn't spare a glance, as if making fun of Dongmin "Who dares to be so arrogant with Mr Nochu's guest?" he was so angry and completely ignored the security guards, he wanted to seek Nochu and complained about these people's manner but however he didn't know that he had already offended Jeon Nochu.

Guard sneered "Tell mister, who asks him to leave... "

-------

In the lounge, door pushed opened, looking at people gloomily, you and Jennie look at each other and wanted to explain to Jungkook " Jungkook, I .. " but you couldn't say anything when you saw his gloomy eyes, there seemed to be something stuck in your throat like the world would collapse if you spoke.

Sensing the matter, Jennie left the longue and closed the door behind.

"I'm listening." he waited but for long didn't hear your explanation, he probed you..

What could you say to him?

About the family matter? So he would pity you? Tell him to get justice for you? Against the powerful rich family and money? What's more ... it was just an accident that you meet Dongmin here and was caught being close...